The Magic Rectangle l 4-2-2-2 l Brazil's Samba Football :::by ARTISAN::: 14.3

• Thread starter Thread starter Artisan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 860
  • Views Views 429K
Massive tactic and massive work, Artisan ;)

I'm halfway through the 5th season managing Die Fohlen, and thus far only three defeats (two against a surprisingly tough Inter Milan and one in an unlucky German Cup draw at Westfalenstadion vs Dortmund). Still unbeaten in the league.

What I like most of this tactic is the beautiful playstyle of my team, with the four upfront constantly dialoguing with the ball, helped by the punctual support of the two DMs. The wingbacks are a constant threath for the opponents with their runs, just like classic Brazilian fullbacks (and fortunately I've got Alex Sandro on the left).
However, my strikers are really struggling to score this season, but I don't really know if this is due to the tactic.

I'm using jassar's tweaked version with high/very high Balanced-Att. Movement training, rest after match.
I look forward to trying the new Dortmund-style tactic, I might use it as first backup for next season.

Last edited:
Massive tactic and massive work, Artisan ;)

I'm halfway through the 5th season managing Die Fohlen, and thus far only three defeats (two against a surprisingly tough Inter Milan and one in an unlucky German Cup draw at Westfalenstadion vs Dortmund). Still unbeaten in the league.

What I like most of this tactic is the beautiful playstyle of my team, with the four upfront constantly dialoguing with the ball, helped by the punctual support of the two DMs. The wingbacks are a constant threath for the opponents with their runs, just like classic Brazilian fullbacks (and fortunately I've got Alex Sandro on the left).
However, my strikers are really struggling to score this season, but I don't really know if this is due to the tactic.

I'm using jassar's tweaked version with high/very high Balanced-Att. Movement training, rest after match.
I look forward to trying the new Dortmund-style tactic, I might use it as first backup for next season.

how many season have you used Artisan tactic for?

You mean like this
left AM as EG & right AM as AP

Instructions ?

yes mate, it all depends on who is your AMC, if one of your playmakers are slow use EG, and if one is fast with good off the ball attributes use him as AP.

sometimes you don't need to change anything at all, try having both tactics Artisan and the tweaked tactic

yes mate, it all depends on who is your AMC, if one of your playmakers are slow use EG, and if one is fast with good off the ball attributes use him as AP.

sometimes you don't need to change anything at all, try having both tactics Artisan and the tweaked tactic

Meh...both AP, they are more moving a lot better and tracking back. I dont have fast playmakers, but they are intelligent in movement without the ball...more dangerous to goal.

HAHAHAHA after I hammered the mackems 7-1 my chairmen offered me a new contract and on my birthday as well LOL

Never got an option to change it so not sure

What pitch size have you used in the game though? I'm guessing the bigger the pitch, the better?

It can be seen on the facilities tab on club information.

Well...i struggled to score, so i changed to attacking strategy, one of striker to AF and 1 of playmakers to enganche.

I scored immediately in second half.

Thanks, nezza :)

how many season have you used Artisan tactic for?
Just the current one.

Now with 5 games to go and 5 points ahead of HSV in 2nd place, I'm pretty confident thet I can win the league. However, I had a terrible defeat 5-1 in the first knockout stage of UCL against Atletico, so I went on holiday for a month for frustration. My assistant manager lost twice, my only lossess so far in the league, that idiot...I'm going to fire him straight away.

nezza thanks for your tactic, two games with twente first season against az and psv won all goals were from your corner tweak thank u finally im enjoying the game :)

Just the current one.

Now with 5 games to go and 5 points ahead of HSV in 2nd place, I'm pretty confident thet I can win the league. However, I had a terrible defeat 5-1 in the first knockout stage of UCL against Atletico, so I went on holiday for a month for frustration. My assistant manager lost twice, my only lossess so far in the league, that idiot...I'm going to fire him straight away.

LMAO Assistant managers are the worst. Most time they loose you games. I never go on holiday for matches

Back