The Magic Rectangle l 4-2-2-2 l Brazil's Samba Football :::by ARTISAN::: 14.3

• Thread starter Thread starter Artisan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 860
  • Views Views 429K
gonna give it a try with relegation battling team from Romania: U Cluj.

Tactic is fantastic. Playing with a set of 3; control, counter and contain. Also, playing with 1 Enganche and 1 AP and then up front 1 AF and a poacher.

can i ask just how you would tweak to play against the bigger teams because i cant seem to get anything working.

Start with counter
it seems that my team is to weak to counter bigger opposition head to head so i was wondering is there a defensive option that could get me draws instead of being smashed 3-0 or more

it seems that my team is to weak to counter bigger opposition head to head so i was wondering is there a defensive option that could get me draws instead of being smashed 3-0 or more
What team are you

Nezza - with your tweaked (new) version, are you changing mentality for any games at all?

Doesnt work for me like i expected:

View attachment 402860

After 6 games sitting on 10th place with 9 for and 6 against...already 10 points behind 1st place. Just like in real life :P

Meh...

can i ask just how you would tweak to play against the bigger teams because i cant seem to get anything working.

try attacking because against bigger teams they will expect you to be on counter, go for broke, even try Overload this could be important

Artisan here's an half update on my current status.

View attachment 402840 View attachment 402838 View attachment 402836

I could of been top now but my players are getting injured all the time, at the moment I have no AMC's, Krull my top keeper is injured for 2-3 months :(, Mbiwa is out for the rest of the season so I only have Collo and Street as my first team defenders, Sissoko & Tiote are also out injured but only for a couple of weeks so Fernando & Romero had to fill the spot ( Romero has been superb so far :) )

but overall I'm very happy to be in 5th place because if I'm honest I don't want to be in Champions League just yet and I'm looking forward for Euro league and bring in more replacements for this competition.

artisan, thanks for the tactic. I tried it in my very bad liverpool save. I was 17th after 10 matches and your tactic gave what it promised. Anyway, what I want to ask is that in some matches, my strikers cannot score in ccc's and the opponent score on their first attempt. After that I cannot score or create chances and match ends 1-0 generally. What do you prefer, I tried plenty of things but none did work.

Help!!

I'm trying this tactic out and it started off so well, Now every game I'm conceding at least two goals a game and giving penaltys away for fun! I'm Newcastle have followed the instructions on how to get the tactic working to it's potential and still no joy:(

Any advice?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Help!!

I'm trying this tactic out and it started off so well, Now every game I'm conceding at least two goals a game and giving penaltys away for fun! I'm Newcastle have followed the instructions on how to get the tactic working to it's potential and still no joy:(

Any advice?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this could be your players, what's the rating of your defenders and keeper?

tactic was working brilliantly until the last 5-8 games where i am very very shaky. Just narrowly winning or when i when, my strikers are not scoring.. God i hate this game

Back