The Magic Rectangle l 4-2-2-2 l Brazil's Samba Football :::by ARTISAN::: 14.3

• Thread starter Thread starter Artisan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 860
  • Views Views 429K
I'm my beloved Newcastle so I have. Krul

Santon mbiwa colo debuchy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

artisan, thanks for the tactic. I tried it in my very bad liverpool save. I was 17th after 10 matches and your tactic gave what it promised. Anyway, what I want to ask is that in some matches, my strikers cannot score in ccc's and the opponent score on their first attempt. After that I cannot score or create chances and match ends 1-0 generally. What do you prefer, I tried plenty of things but none did work.

you can switch to attack if you need a goal or even overload. If u switch to overload, I will suggest playing very rigid and changing your DMs to defensive instead of support

Help!!

I'm trying this tactic out and it started off so well, Now every game I'm conceding at least two goals a game and giving penaltys away for fun! I'm Newcastle have followed the instructions on how to get the tactic working to it's potential and still no joy:(

Any advice?

Like nezza said, this could be down to your players. U could also try using defensive positioning for match training for a while to help.

tactic was working brilliantly until the last 5-8 games where i am very very shaky. Just narrowly winning or when i when, my strikers are not scoring.. God i hate this game

Have you tried to interchange between the different tweaks. Sometimes changing between the tweaks from time to time can help

Hello people. I have been handed some a massive report write up from university that has to be completed within the next two weeks so my activity on here will be significantly reduced. I will try to answer your questions as much as I can but hopefully someone else if I cnt will be helpful to you.

This is also means that the Dortmund tactic will be on hold till then.

I'm my beloved Newcastle so I have. Krul

Santon mbiwa colo debuchy

I have the same back 5, but I think you need to invest into a quick defender to play along side Mbiwa, maybe Balanta, Doria or if you have enough money go for Dede

I have the same back 5, but I think you need to invest into a quick defender to play along side Mbiwa, maybe Balanta, Doria or if you have enough money go for Dede

nezza, you said in previous post that you had both tactics (your tweak and jassar's tweak) in your newcastle game..
My question is, when do you use your tweak and when do u use jassar's? You base your decision on something particular?
Thanks in advanced

after some investigating i think i have found my weakness... my two cb's always get caught out... my back four is as follows-from (left to right) -shaw rojos lovren/kalas clyne... any ideas what i can do... and nezza when you concede how does it happen... oooh one more thing i concede from corners alot!

hi guys !!

great tactic, works great on 14.3 patch :)

just a quick question, im in the CL final.....do I start the match with 'control' or 'counter attack' mentality?

thanks xoxo

I'm trying nezza's version in the new season, so with different set pieces and an AF instead of two Poachers. I've also switched the AML to Enganche position, Stanciu's attributes seem perfect for it. Hopefully it works.

nezza, you said in previous post that you had both tactics (your tweak and jassar's tweak) in your newcastle game..
My question is, when do you use your tweak and when do u use jassar's? You base your decision on something particular?
Thanks in advanced

I did at first but now I keep to the new tweaked version, it's in a combination with Jassar, Artisan and my own, all that needs changing is mentality, it's attacking first but it's entirely up to you how you change it during gameplay

after some investigating i think i have found my weakness... my two cb's always get caught out... my back four is as follows-from (left to right) -shaw rojos lovren/kalas clyne... any ideas what i can do... and nezza when you concede how does it happen... oooh one more thing i concede from corners alot!

fast defenders with good anticipation attributes this will stop alot of balls getting played through, I mostly get conceded goals by the opponents wingers as they cross the ball in and there striker gets a head to it, but for corners though Iv'e only conceded 2 goals all season.

which Version are you using mate?

hi guys !!

great tactic, works great on 14.3 patch :)

just a quick question, im in the CL final.....do I start the match with 'control' or 'counter attack' mentality?

thanks xoxo

I would try attacking at first and see how it goes then decide if you should go counter or control

Last edited:
well guys iv'e finished my first season and in a way I'm a bit gutted considering I wanted to finish 5th

View attachment 538629 View attachment 538631 View attachment 538634 View attachment 538636

View attachment 538637

if you notice the table though I have the highest goals scored and joint second with Man City & Liverpool for goals conceded. I think with a bit more better defenders I could shorten this down alot :).

What version of the tactic were you using?

fast defenders with good anticipation attributes this will stop alot of balls getting played through, I mostly get conceded goals by the opponents wingers as they cross the ball in and there striker gets a head to it, but for corners though Iv'e only conceded 2 goals all season.

which Version are you using mate?
i use the nezza tweak one and the original one... what would you recommend for a really good amc that could have a massive impact because i think that is what i need now... my defence will have to do for the time being

i use the nezza tweak one and the original one... what would you recommend for a really good amc that could have a massive impact because i think that is what i need now... my defence will have to do for the time being

anyone who can play as a AP

View attachment 402531

typical chairmen and very realistic, I made 24.5 million coming in second place and I have a very small squad and now I'm in Champions League and iv'e put all of my budget into the wage budget before the season started.

and what do I get ?3.07 million what utter BS

this is off topic but i was just wondering... has anyone come across this problem where you want a player and the player says that they are happy to join your team when you declare interest in them but when you bid for him he says hes not interested in joining your team...

Back