The Magic Rectangle l 4-2-2-2 l Brazil's Samba Football :::by ARTISAN::: 14.3

• Thread starter Thread starter Artisan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 860
  • Views Views 429K
this is off topic but i was just wondering... has anyone come across this problem where you want a player and the player says that they are happy to join your team when you declare interest in them but when you bid for him he says hes not interested in joining your team...

yes mate it has happened to me also, he want's to join me, the club accepts the offer, then the agent basically tells me to f@ck off, it's stupid

I wanted to say congrats on a great tactic. I have been using Real Madrid with it, as I thought that they would be a great team for the tactic. Before anyone trolls me, I know how good they are and I don't care. I've been playing the game over 15 years and if I want to choose Barcelona, Real Madrid, Man City, I can. It's my game.

Anyway, I have never seen Ronaldo destroy teams like he is so far. In the first 7 games of La Liga, he has 14 goals. 10 goals in 8 games overall. Besides myself, only 2 teams in the league have scored 14 goals total. I have scored 28.

Where did you play Ronaldo? Up front or as an AMC?

Just started using tactic mixed results but think Itl come really good it reminds me a little of the way liverpool play when watching it even tho it's a strange formation

View attachment 538694

typical chairmen and very realistic, I made 24.5 million coming in second place and I have a very small squad and now I'm in Champions League and iv'e put all of my budget into the wage budget before the season started.

and what do I get ?3.07 million what utter BS

Don't you use loads of monthly instalments? On the bottom right it says how much it will remove from your future budgets (when making the offer).

Nezza version
5dqrtw.png

I can see a tactic with your setpeices but no attacking tweak, do you just switch mentality to attacking from counter?

it's the third tactic mate, yes the mentality is on attacking and there's also an Advance Forward beside the Poacher, iv'e also changed the attacking set pieces and the throw ins set up

Don't you use loads of monthly instalments? On the bottom right it says how much it will remove from your future budgets (when making the offer).

nope iv'e purchased players straight up, but I have requested new youth & training facilities and a stadium expansion so i'm not sure if this is the reason for low budget?

this is off topic but i was just wondering... has anyone come across this problem where you want a player and the player says that they are happy to join your team when you declare interest in them but when you bid for him he says hes not interested in joining your team...

Agent trolling with you...this is really annoying.

yes mate it has happened to me also, he want's to join me, the club accepts the offer, then the agent basically tells me to f@ck off, it's stupid

Yeah, why does this happen? Its annoying as ****. It completely renders the "declare interest" route useless if you can't actually follow it up.

I bet SI justify this by saying some **** like "oh well just because the player has said he wants to move, the agent might think it's in the players best interest that he stays at his current club and thus he won't negotiate a contract".

Sigh :(

Yeah, why does this happen? Its annoying as ****. It completely renders the "declare interest" route useless if you can't actually follow it up.

I bet SI justify this by saying some **** like "oh well just because the player has said he wants to move, the agent might think it's in the players best interest that he stays at his current club and thus he won't negotiate a contract".

Sigh :(
It had happened to me too when I tried to buy balanta in first transfer window . What I did was I keep on declaring interest in the player wen ever I got that option again and again . Once the transfer window is shut off and if your club is doing well an than soon after tat if you will make a offer he accepted .

I think its a glich and u can easily get that player the next transfer window

Guys, what do you recommend tactics?

Nezza * Artisan * Tweak ?

2nd season finished just now. results are still incredible
View attachment 402054
View attachment 402053

had to sell my best ST for 1 million, transfer revenue only at 35 % with payroll budget just 230 k. Mission impossible for the future to win the title, so stop now. Am absolutely happy about the two seasons.

Last edited:
will start now a campaign with national team. I select Israel. Future performances will be posted later.

Heya,

I just have to say - wow! I used this with L'OL first season (no summer transfer database) and made no transfers, I won the quadruple with them knocking Barcelona out felt amazing. I did however struggling in the Champions Cup against Manchester United but JUST managed to beat them due to getting a penalty in stoppage time. It blitzed through teams like PSG without any issues and I won with about a 13 point lead on the title.

I did however have some issues. I picked up a lot of injuries throughout the season and a fair few red cards - I'm not sure if it is the game as I am new to FM or the tactic but those were the only downsides to this. I'll be giving it a go with a lower league club and see if I can take them from Skrill North/South to the Premier League next, thanks again!

Back