The Magic Rectangle l 4-2-2-2 l Brazil's Samba Football :::by ARTISAN::: 14.3

• Thread starter Thread starter Artisan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 860
  • Views Views 429K
2nd season finished just now. results are still incredible:View attachment 539741View attachment 539742

had to sell my best ST for 1 million, transfer revenue only at 35 % with payroll budget just 230 k. Mission impossible for the future to win the title, so stop now. Am absolutely happy about the two seasons.

Good job, but you could win the championship if you would play from time to time another tactic or two. There is a scenario that it is possible in first season. You have to choose as expectations to get your team in middle of standings. Then you have to work hard to be first in championship at the beginning of December. Than the board would step in and they would give you a supplemental budget, few millions Euro. With these money you can buy some good fellows and finish first at the end of championship. Bafta!

You could see this kind of story here: http://fm2014gamer.tk/en/category/swansea-story-first-season/

it's the third tactic mate, yes the mentality is on attacking and there's also an Advance Forward beside the Poacher, iv'e also changed the attacking set pieces and the throw ins set up

Nezza, mate the third tactic is not with advanced forward. Can you uploaded the "new" tactic?

nezza how have you managed to have so much success with this... i had a good first season with Southampton where i came 7th and qualified for europa and went up to the qtr finals... second season finished 11th and third season im losing to bottom of the league with horrible stats... i really just want to kill the game off but that seems to be impossible for me

another funny thing that i have experienced is that sometimes when i win by large margins my stats show minimal shots... eg when i won 4-0 i only 8 shots and another game i dominated by 20+ shots and 10 on target and ended up losing...

nezza how have you managed to have so much success with this... i had a good first season with Southampton where i came 7th and qualified for europa and went up to the qtr finals... second season finished 11th and third season im losing to bottom of the league with horrible stats... i really just want to kill the game off but that seems to be impossible for me

simply knowing the players is my trick, also keep an check out on their form, many people have different ways to be successful but mine is mostly keeping to a good set of rotation players.

After winning the Premiership with Newcastle in my first season (on an earlier post) - I'm in my second season and top of the league in January, and doing well in the Champions League too... despite the fact the chairman is a money grabber who gave me practically nothing for winning the league.

For me the original tactic is the best - deciding when to use Control or Counter is the key - but overall the best for me so far!

First of all, great tactic!
Its working great. I do get the odd draw or loss, but overall it's great.
Im managing monaco atm, 3rd season. I've just got here and i need good dms..
I only have pajot (i don't really like him), Kondogbia (beast), Moutinho (not suited for the dm role imo) and Koke (still deciding if he is better at dm or amc)..
Could someone recommend some good dm? Im quite aware of the bender brothers, gil romero, romero, etc.. But maybe im overseeing someone, or just not taking someone particular into consideration.
Thanks a lot! Sorry for my english.

First of all, great tactic!
Its working great. I do get the odd draw or loss, but overall it's great.
Im managing monaco atm, 3rd season. I've just got here and i need good dms..
I only have pajot (i don't really like him), Kondogbia (beast), Moutinho (not suited for the dm role imo) and Koke (still deciding if he is better at dm or amc)..
Could someone recommend some good dm? Im quite aware of the bender brothers, gil romero, romero, etc.. But maybe im overseeing someone, or just not taking someone particular into consideration.
Thanks a lot! Sorry for my english.

* Javi Garcia [man. city]

Nezza

I have tried a similar tweak to you, but my advanced forward underperforms. Are you certain that it is better than with 2 poachers and an attacking mentality? I am doing very well but this underperforming position bugs me.

I have tried a similar tweak to you, but my advanced forward underperforms. Are you certain that it is better than with 2 poachers and an attacking mentality? I am doing very well but this underperforming position bugs me.

for me this works, but like i said before it works different in every save don't expect the same results I have had regardless that you've used every single outpost to the tactic.

go with your instinct better still have your Advance Forward on the right rather on the left if your best Advance Forward is right footed. i'm in my second season and my AF is on the right now instead of the left to give more crosses in.

for me attacking mentality is the way to go even against the bigger teams, SI or the opponents will expect you to go counter, contain or defensive to play there game but I rather go for broke

if anybody has a question please use ( reply to quote ) so I can fill in Artisan request whilst he's away, cheers.

View attachment 401448

Results so far with Ipswich - managed to beat Liverpool too! No transfers so far either - injuries occur but not too bad and cards have kept to a minimum this time around.

Decided to take them on as my home town and that I worked as a chef at the ground a few years back which was an joyful atmosphere - shame about the team in real life!

Last edited:
Nezza6969: Please mate, your tactic that you are using is the 3rd one from the 1st page? Because I just read all this pages and found also some Attacking artisan v1.0.tac that you used it. So the tactic is Magic Box by Artisan Ft Nezza.tac ?

Also, OI are used? Thanks mate!

Last edited:
Used to work but now my strikers dont score at all. The match engine is ******* me off big time now. keep missing one on one chances with the keeper. If the ME remains the same for fm15, i will be the first person to go to piratebay and pirate the game. they have ruined the perfect match engine in fm13 by making it more realistic, which means having 30 shots and over 10 clear chances and end up losing 1-0

Nezza6969: Please mate, your tactic that you are using is the 3rd one from the 1st page? Because I just read all this pages and found also some Attacking artisan v1.0.tac that you used it. So the tactic is Magic Box by Artisan Ft Nezza.tac ?

Also, OI are used? Thanks mate!

i'm not sure Artisan has uploaded the tactic on the first page but the attacking Artisan tweak v.1 is the one I tweaked and currently using also no OI

Nezza - I've tweaked your tweak!

I've attached my tweaked version which has led to great success with Southampton in my first season, despite being bullish and selling off some top players. The only real change, which I've found does the business is changing the right DM to a DLP. I find it leads to more chances created. I've changed the player instructions for this position to only 'More Direct Passes.'

I use 'Counter' as a strategy away against on form teams with particularly strong players.

Transfers:

View attachment 401234

Results Selection:

View attachment 401233

Table as it stands:

View attachment 401232

Player Stats table:

View attachment 401230

Let me know your thoughts. Many thanks to the creator and Nezza for pointing the way!

Last edited:
I've attached my tweaked version which has led to great success with Southampton in my first season, despite being bullish and selling off some top players. The only real change, which I've found does the business is changing the right DM to a DLP. I find it leads to more chances created. I've changed the player instructions for this position to only 'More Direct Passes.'

Transfers:

View attachment 541339

Results Selection:

View attachment 541341

Table as it stands:

View attachment 541342

Player Stats table:

View attachment 541345

Let me know your thoughts. Many thanks to the creator and Nezza for pointing the way!

Good results mate. Can't believe though that you sold Ramirez. I've managed to sell him for 45M..

Back