The Magic Rectangle l 4-2-2-2 l Brazil's Samba Football :::by ARTISAN::: 14.3

• Thread starter Thread starter Artisan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 860
  • Views Views 429K
how do you upload an image on here?
i want to show you all!!!
30 minutes into my game against the 4th team in the league and i am 5-0 up oh my god seriously this is the best thing that has happened in my fm14 career
never mind that get your tactic uploaded hahaha

So many different versions of this tactic I have no idea which one to use...

vietto is having one **** of a ******* game oh my! 5 goals in one match
final score 9-1

thedude1979,

Do you change mentality for games?

To be honest I've given up doing that really. Just attacking all the way now.

NEW TWEAK FOLKS.
BOTH STRIKERS ADVANCED FORWARDS...

I was fed up with switching my strikers around as Carlos Bacca was being outperformed by his AF counterpart Lucas Pratto. I have changed him to an Advanced Forward too and the results have been astounding. Total domination. Look at the last two games...

Firstly Saints 6-1 Cardiff (Insua, Ward Prowse, Bacca x 2, Pratto x 2)

View attachment 400915

Then the all important FA Cup semi final at Wembley. No change to Counter. Just all out attack!

4-0 (Pratto x 2, Hughes, Bacca)

View attachment 400912

Seems I have solved my "problem"

Try it out!!!

To be honest I've given up doing that really. Just attacking all the way now.

NEW TWEAK FOLKS.
BOTH STRIKERS ADVANCED FORWARDS...

I was fed up with switching my strikers around as Carlos Bacca was being outperformed by his AF counterpart Lucas Pratto. I have changed him to an Advanced Forward too and the results have been astounding. Total domination. Look at the last two games...

Firstly Saints 6-1 Cardiff (Insua, Ward Prowse, Bacca x 2, Pratto x 2)

View attachment 542013

Then the all important FA Cup semi final at Wembley. No change to Counter. Just all out attack!

4-0 (Pratto x 2, Hughes, Bacca)

View attachment 542018

Seems I have solved my "problem"

Try it out!!!
Can you upload your tactic mate

hey guys when I want to kill the game what I need to change?

6zar2g.png

Can you upload your tactic mate

Here you go...

Training I use Balanced: Average / Def Set Pieces (where most goals against come from) one click away from maximum.

Next match Swansea 0-3 Saints. No change of mentality.
CHAMPIONS with 4 to play!!!

View attachment 400904

#toptip Substitute complacent players if the rest of the team is happy/motivated.

Here you go...

Training I use Balanced: Average / Def Set Pieces (where most goals against come from) one click away from maximum.

Next match Swansea 0-3 Saints. No change of mentality.
CHAMPIONS with 4 to play!!!

View attachment 542038

#toptip Substitute complacent players if the rest of the team is happy/motivated.

Is it always attacking or do you change it to counter against tougher opponents?

Is it always attacking or do you change it to counter against tougher opponents?

Could you please read the thread properly! I have already answered that question! Now my team morale is perpetually superb I think they would think it odd if I decided to counter. I use attacking all the time now. If morale changes, I may change.

#toptip 2: Get to know your players. Team talks are vital. Carlos Bacca always responds well to Passion and having faith for example.

hey i need some advice on a player... chelsea have come in with a sweet 30mil bid for vietto after such an amazing season...i want to accept as i need the money, who would you recommend as a replacement for him since he's my best striker

Back