The Magic Rectangle l 4-2-2-2 l Brazil's Samba Football :::by ARTISAN::: 14.3

• Thread starter Thread starter Artisan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 860
  • Views Views 429K
Hello people. Just decided to drop back to have a look at the thread. So many updates and tweaks since I have been gone. I will update the original thread with some of the tweaks not all of em though. If you want me to add your tweak then please upload your tactic and screenshots of results you got. Happy this thread this is still going strong since I have been away. Thanks

excellent tactic playing with southampton finished 6th in first season and 3rd second season with capital one cup win and semis in both europa and fa cups. keep up the good work!

Hello people. Just decided to drop back to have a look at the thread. So many updates and tweaks since I have been gone. I will update the original thread with some of the tweaks not all of em though. If you want me to add your tweak then please upload your tactic and screenshots of results you got. Happy this thread this is still going strong since I have been away. Thanks

Artisan.

My tweaked tactic, that has brought great success to Southampton (PREMIER LEAGUE CHAMPIONS, CARLING CUP WINNERS, FA CUP WINNERS - FIRST SEASON!!!) and many others are finding it very useful...
I've attached some results, stats etc.

Tweak involves changing a DM to DLP and both strikers as Advanced Forwards as well as both AMCs as Advanced Playmakers.

Last edited:
this question goes to artisan, nezza and thedude... what are your rotation policies just out of interest

this question goes to artisan, nezza and thedude... what are your rotation policies just out of interest

I have no rotation policy. Small squad. Keep them happy. I have two very good substitute CBs so I give them a game in the cups.

Got the Say TheDude1979 tweaked one, is like a miracle tactic!!! Amazing stuff!! Try it out!

Decided to start a new lower league save in the lowest tie in Germany yesterday, here is how we ended up 1st season (media prediction 7th):

View attachment 400697

To give you some insight of how strong this tactic really is, here is an example of the players abilities I got, this is the "best" one:
View attachment 400695

Using Thedude tweak, simply incredible.

View attachment 400688
its this is a hilarious result...
I'd like even the reaction of certain player like (zlatan)
even the U15 of paris would be better..
is that annoys me the most in this fm is that it is or all white or all black

What do you use for match training and team talk?

When I have my match training bar at 40 % it feels like me players doesn't develop at all.. is it the same for you?

I'm fighting big time for my love for the game and currently my Fiorentina game. Before 14.3, I had a solid tactic. Now I've tried quite a few and still I'm fighting. I tried this tactic with Schalke. Beat big teams, then lose to small teams. Gave up after 6 months which perhaps is to early

Now playing with Fiorentina, its the same. One week I beat Napoli, next week I lose to Sassuolo or Chievo. Just switched to thedudes in january. Started well and now Ive havent scored in four games. Just lost to Atalanta (they were 7th. Played standard, should it had been counter?). Mario Gomez is doing well but Rossi needs 15 chances before he scores

Baaahhhh

I have no rotation policy. Small squad. Keep them happy. I have two very good substitute CBs so I give them a game in the cups.

I usually play my strongest players. I do a full squad rotation against lower league opposition int cup competitions.

Try Tweaked Artisan tactics with Liverpool.... amazing tactic so far... great job mate... play 4 games 3 win 1 draw (with Chelsea away).

You saved my passion to play FM 14 again.

Cheers

Arsenal 1st season.
League Cup and FA Cup Winners
3rd in Premier League
Champions League semifinalists

Not the best but great start to build on as I attempt to make Arsenal CL legends.

Fixtures:
View attachment 400445

Great Stats

Goals:
Giroud=28
Podolski = 16
Ramsey = 13
Ozil = 10
Walcott = 10

Assists:
Rosicky = 15
Ozil = 13
Ramsey = 13
Wilshere = 10
Monreal = 10

View attachment 400444

Gunning for CL and PL trophies next year

Artisan.

My tweaked tactic, that has brought great success to Southampton (PREMIER LEAGUE CHAMPIONS, CARLING CUP WINNERS, FA CUP WINNERS - FIRST SEASON!!!) and many others are finding it very useful...
I've attached some results, stats etc.

Tweak involves changing a DM to DLP and both strikers as Advanced Forwards as well as both AMCs as Advanced Playmakers.

This tweak has made so much of a difference, first tactic that's worked for me, and I've tried 8 of them now.

Thankyou

i am managing to pick up some really stupid results away from home... going well though sitting at third in january... best ive achieved with this tactic

Back