The Magic Rectangle l 4-2-2-2 l Brazil's Samba Football :::by ARTISAN::: 14.3

• Thread starter Thread starter Artisan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 860
  • Views Views 429K
hey i need some advice on a player... chelsea have come in with a sweet 30mil bid for vietto after such an amazing season...i want to accept as i need the money, who would you recommend as a replacement for him since he's my best striker

Lucas Pratto or Carlos Bacca. Just look at what they've done for me. Also Luis Muriel is very good.

im on my 4th season so do you think he'd be worth it now

they could be cheaper now in your 4th season, but I would go for Pratto since his determination is 20, he could be an amazing tutor for your young strikers :)

igvqmt.png

Good start i guess. Just crushed Tottenham 0-3, away match.

Just wanted to show you my results. I am so proud of my Saints team!

Look at what's happened. My tweaks were fully realised by January...Bring on Hull for the TREBLE!

View attachment 400865

Where can I get the latest/best version of this as it seems there is a lot of talk of different versions??

Really enjoying Attacking Artisan Tweak v1 but im half way through the season with two saves (Real Madrid and Man United) and a bit too often my defence is horrible.

It started off really well and I practically didnt concede any goals, but as further I go into the season it feels like im conceding a lot more.

Is there a newer/better version of this tactic that ive missed?

Back