The Magic Rectangle l 4-2-2-2 l Brazil's Samba Football :::by ARTISAN::: 14.3

• Thread starter Thread starter Artisan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 860
  • Views Views 429K
Im confused between the "tactcial tweak" and "Jazzar tweak". Which tactic are you using? Link?

They are the same base tactic with different tweaks, as for the the links READ the OP or go back a few pages and find the current tweak that most seem to be playing with which is the dude's tweak (Final attack tweak)

i'm gonna give it a go with liverpool any advice of some players to buy please?

Have tried all versions of this tactic, and the only one that has worked for me has been Jassar's tweak from the first page. The new tweak by TheDude did not work at all, I had horrible results with it, and it was the same with the version with Nezza's set pieces. I really think this tactic has potential though, as has been the only one close to plug n play with this game!

last 4 matches:
I was ahead 1-0, lost 1-4,
I was ahead 2-1, lost 2-3
I was ahead 2-1, lost 2-4
I was ahead 3-0, drew 3-3 !!!

I can't hold onto the lead with this tactic. I am always conceeding more than I score, even though I play Counter or even Defensive at the latter stages of the match. I also change the DLP to DM with no success.
Do you have any suggestions on how to protect a lead?
Using the dude's tweak, tactic is fully fluid. Managing Fulham with a media prediction 13th with decent squad.

i'm not sure Artisan has uploaded the tactic on the first page but the attacking Artisan tweak v.1 is the one I tweaked and currently using also no OI

Could you post a link with the tactic, please?

last 4 matches:
I was ahead 1-0, lost 1-4,
I was ahead 2-1, lost 2-3
I was ahead 2-1, lost 2-4
I was ahead 3-0, drew 3-3 !!!

I can't hold onto the lead with this tactic. I am always conceeding more than I score, even though I play Counter or even Defensive at the latter stages of the match. I also change the DLP to DM with no success.
Do you have any suggestions on how to protect a lead?
Using the dude's tweak, tactic is fully fluid. Managing Fulham with a media prediction 13th with decent squad.
tweak the tactic in game... what i do is when im ahead by one nil i tweak to over load and shoot on sight as this piles massive pressure on the opponent and i normally get another goal and after that i switch back...i do this to confuse the opponent... dont want to predict anything... many goals i concede are on counter attacks

This tweak has made so much of a difference, first tactic that's worked for me, and I've tried 8 of them now.

Thankyou

You're welcome. I stormed everything first season with Saints. ?32 million budget for second season, but just going to go for a new CB (Alvarez Balanta), a new GK (Undecided) and a young AMC (to replace Lambert as and when).

Have tried all versions of this tactic, and the only one that has worked for me has been Jassar's tweak from the first page. The new tweak by TheDude did not work at all, I had horrible results with it, and it was the same with the version with Nezza's set pieces. I really think this tactic has potential though, as has been the only one close to plug n play with this game!

Spikester, I really find it hard to understand how my tweaked tactic failed to work. Are you sure you have the right players for the roles? I literally ripped Saints apart at the beginning of the season, even selling a perfect player for the tactic in Schneiderlin to get the funds to buy very good players for each role.

I think using different combinations for strikers is the key for this tactic to work even better, has anyone tried having a Poacher or Advance forward on the right and have a Target Man on the left with you left CWB cross more often and aimed at the TM?

I find that since the latest patch 14.3 the target is very crucial and scores alot from headers.

Spikester, I really find it hard to understand how my tweaked tactic failed to work. Are you sure you have the right players for the roles? I literally ripped Saints apart at the beginning of the season, even selling a perfect player for the tactic in Schneiderlin to get the funds to buy very good players for each role.

your tactic is amazing enough said!

so far I have the World cup with Brazil and after a full season applying for jobs I am now AS Monaco Manager with alot of money to spend :), but for the world cup Jo & Fred as TM were outstanding and both got 8 goals each

Back