The Magic Rectangle l 4-2-2-2 l Brazil's Samba Football :::by ARTISAN::: 14.3

• Thread starter Thread starter Artisan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 860
  • Views Views 429K
I tried this tactic before and didn't have much luck but I'm giving it a bash again with Southampton will let you know how i get on this time

Hi Nezza is the tweak you are using in the op ?

no this one is different, it has 2 EG in AMC, TM left with AF right, 1 DM 1 DLP, at the moment I'm working on set pieces with it and player/team instructions to make it better, so it will be a while before I upload it.

Oh a tactics for As Monaco <3
I create my game for try your tactics with monaco season 1

Using it on Liverpool works great, Coutinho, Holtby, Suarez and Sturridge are great as the attacking four

I think using different combinations for strikers is the key for this tactic to work even better, has anyone tried having a Poacher or Advance forward on the right and have a Target Man on the left with you left CWB cross more often and aimed at the TM?

I find that since the latest patch 14.3 the target is very crucial and scores alot from headers.

Nezza, I've found that 2 x AF works absolutely beautifully with the goals distributed between the two strikers wonderfully. Did you try? I see you have implemented the DLP as per my tweak.

Nezza - keep us updated on your progress. Monaco have a pretty decent team that fit well with this tactic, although getting a good TM might be hard, even though they have Berba..... he is still a bit old and slow.

A question for Thedude! Do you change anything when facing stronger oppents, like switching to counter, or should i play it like a plug and play? :) Im gonna test your tweak with a team in the swedish league! So for champions league games when facing stronger opponents it could be nice to know :)

A question for Thedude! Do you change anything when facing stronger oppents, like switching to counter, or should i play it like a plug and play? :) Im gonna test your tweak with a team in the swedish league! So for champions league games when facing stronger opponents it could be nice to know :)

Hi Mr Gago. Nice name ;) He's my DLP! OK, so if your morale is superb I'd go with Attacking to start. If lower morale and away at stronger oppo then go with Counter and switch to attack if behind.

the dudes final tactic, think post #563. match prep attacking always, 30%. and average balanced training.

Hi Mr Gago. Nice name ;) He's my DLP! OK, so if your morale is superb I'd go with Attacking to start. If lower morale and away at stronger oppo then go with Counter and switch to attack if behind.
Haha yeah he was my favourite player in FM 07! :) Ok exaktly like i been doing! Match plan at 40 or 30% ? i use 40 with good result so i guess i stick with it :) And one final question do you guys do any ppms?
Thanx for the help, much appreciated! :)

Nezza, I've found that 2 x AF works absolutely beautifully with the goals distributed between the two strikers wonderfully. Did you try? I see you have implemented the DLP as per my tweak.

yes iv'e had 2 AF but one or the other don't seem to score as much, I also think having the DLP in your tweak is outstanding he does his roles as the DM but he also offers more support and also gets more goals

With the 'Final Tweak Attack' from nezza6969 playing with Zenit (no transfers) and top of the league after 16 games 12 wins and 4 draws.
In CL beat both Red bull and Grasshopers to get to the CL group stages and got the group of death i.e. PSG, Bayern and Napoli lol
first game lost to PSG 1-0 away (unlucky as it was an equal game) while the 2nd game trashed Bayern 3-0 they got a red card after 65 minutes when I was leading 1-0. I am now facing Napoli twice so will post results and screenshots after the CL group stages are over just before the winter break!

Back