The Magic Rectangle l 4-2-2-2 l Brazil's Samba Football :::by ARTISAN::: 14.3

• Thread starter Thread starter Artisan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 860
  • Views Views 429K
First of all t. hanks for the amazing tactic. Could you please re-make the greece 2004 euro tactic?!

The Original version is the best one for my club: Everton, this version scores more than they other one.

The Original version is the best one for my club: Everton, this version scores more than they other one.

I agree. Im getting better results with the original before others started to tweak.

Absolutely insane tactic.

Been using the original in my Ajax save, only tweaks made were switching between control and counter depending on opposition. 15 games played, 13 won, 2 drawn. Finished top of my champions league group which contained Chelsea and Juventus.

All in the first season.

View attachment 399109

I've been playing with the original tactic and been getting some good results.

Last at night I found my self losing at half time and gave my usual aggressive team talk when losing to get the team fired up. I decided to change the 2 poachers to 2 complete strikers and hammered the team in the second half.

I know this could be down to my team talk but I was wondering if any1 has tried the tactic with 2 CF's??

I couldn't test further last night as it was late and had to get my beauty sleep for work lol

any1 tried it??

Outstanding tactic. I am Aberdeen and 8 points clear after 14 games. Only one defeat away to Hearts. Beat Celtic twice on the way. I use the info here and chop and change forwards and Am's accordingly depending on who I have picked. I will say counter is used a lot, especially away from home. I do not use a DLP as no one really suitable but like the solidness of the 2 DM's.

Much credit to the creator and those who have tweaked to improve that which is already an awesome tactic.

The artisan tweak v1. But like I said, using info on here I will change AP,s to EG if more suited for example. If I had a DM that would excel at the DLP role would possibly change on to that as well. But use counter more often, especially away from home and when I go in front. Def positioning training but might try defensive set pieces.

best tactic by far on this series

would like to see more tweaked verisons
esp by the dude who version is sensational

:::::::: Sorry it took so long but I have now updated the original post with the 4 tweaked tactics. Thanks to Jassar, Nezza and Thedude for their contributions especially Nezza for keeping the thread going. I am still battling away at my coursework and just thought I would update the OP as promised.

Also note that I will not be adding anymore tweaks to the OP as there are now four there which I think is enough. I will be back soon and will upload my new tactic soon after. Good luck to everyone on here :::::::

:::::::: Sorry it took so long but I have now updated the original post with the 4 tweaked tactics. Thanks to Jassar, Nezza and Thedude for their contributions especially Nezza for keeping the thread going. I am still battling away at my coursework and just thought I would update the OP as promised.

Also note that I will not be adding anymore tweaks to the OP as there are now four there which I think is enough. I will be back soon and will upload my new tactic soon after. Good luck to everyone on here :::::::

You're welcome mate.

Thanks for providing such a sensational base from which to work!

best tactic by far on this series

would like to see more tweaked verisons
esp by the dude who version is sensational

Thanks Kev. Glad you liked my tweak. I have not had a chance to get on FM the last few days, but will have another look soon.

working good so far with me only played friendlys and one premier match. im using dude tactic, i have one question do i leave training to my asistant? and its using dudes tactic if im away against a dificult team do i change counter? early thanks to artisian and all the people that made this 4 tactics so sucessfull!

Loving this tactic and even though im Barcelona I still think my results are pretty impressive. Only one real major signing in Diego Costa:

View attachment 398618View attachment 398617

Results against Real M (2 wins, 1 draw (away) )
View attachment 398616View attachment 398615

Against Valencia:
View attachment 398614

And the table:
View attachment 398613

Only one real disappointment this season, I lost in the Champions League Quarter finals against Man U.

Leo Messi is, as expected, tearing **** apart. 43 games 40 goals 11 assists avr 7,93.
In the league its 30 games, 30 goals, 9 assists avr 8,13

Last edited:
Loving this tactic and even though im Barcelona I still think my results are pretty impressive. Only one real major signing in Diego Costa:

View attachment 547093View attachment 547096

Results against Real M (2 wins, 1 draw (away) )
View attachment 547097View attachment 547098

Against Valencia:
View attachment 547101

And the table:
View attachment 547102

Only one real disappointment this season, I lost in the Champions League Quarter finals against Man U.

Leo Messi is, as expected, tearing **** apart. 43 games 40 goals 11 assists avr 7,93.
In the league its 30 games, 30 goals, 9 assists avr 8,13

wich version are you using?

anyone use this tactics for italian team?
i use as roma but not good for my team.

Sorry for my english

Back