The Magic Rectangle l 4-2-2-2 l Brazil's Samba Football :::by ARTISAN::: 14.3

• Thread starter Thread starter Artisan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 860
  • Views Views 429K
About to try this with Newcastle, with so many versions of the tactic on this thread I dont know witch to choose. Can someone please help?!?!?

About to try this with Newcastle, with so many versions of the tactic on this thread I dont know witch to choose. Can someone please help?!?!?

You can select three, and then trial and error which one works best for you. Like the OP said people have had a lot of success with all the tactics so you won't get hammered whichever one you decide to stick with. I would suggest the Original, Nezza and Thedude as those are the ones people have had the most success with but the Jassar is pretty good as well

Hi Artisan, how the Dortmund tactic going? :)
Have not worked on it much since my first few attempts cuz of Uni. I am handing in my report soon and when I am done, I will continue working on the tactic

Neally played whole season with arsenal and its working great using dudes tweak and artisians tactic (for hard away matches), ive notice im not scoring too much corners but still winning confidently by the other hand i think ive only conced 3 corners in the whole season. Have a noob question how will my strikers and andvanced playmakers score more or peform better? right foot at left spot and viceversa? got werner, berardi as strikers, and cazorla and ozil as Advance playmakers, early thanks and keep the great work! hope can post some screen shots.

Great tactic, been using the nezza's tweaked one and it worked great, won the Serie A with inter 1st season. Milito did a great season for a 34 yo. I will use thedude's version for 2nd season as it seems more offensive, just wondering what players suits best the tactic on the midfields ? I'm talking about the defensive midfielder and the deep lying playmaker. Thanks

By the way, do you think I can play De sciglio on the left side of the defense even if he has right foot ? thanks

judge by your own my only signings where timo werner(winter), berardi, and claudio yacob. i dont know where can i see the stats of my whole team if not i would had post them, thanks again!

Which tactic did you use? the nezza/jassar/artisan?

I absolutely love this tactic, I started unemployed with Sunday league reputation and got offered a job at Uni?o Madeira in the second competition of Portugal.
View attachment 398288
View attachment 398287

And here my star player Ruben Andrade.
View attachment 398290

I won't be staying at this club for long though, I hope that after this season I will be able to work at an English championship or league 1 club.

View attachment 398224

Anyone having this "problem" with the original tactic? That is, conceding quite a few CC's at home with a much stronger team.

The following game:

View attachment 398215

I actually don't know what the **** I'm doing wrong. And before you try to troll me with "you suck, that's why", I've tried to make my players 100% fit with great morale, still the same result.

I believe that Thedude's tweak is better for stronger teams, and that the original would be amazing with underdogs.

Last edited:
So whats best version? original or one of the tweaks, if so which one? What version was used for southampton in op test?

So whats best version? original or one of the tweaks, if so which one? What version was used for southampton in op test?
Well personally i think dudes version is better because is more offensive but if you playing against bigger teams i will recommend using one of the others that its counter.

Well personally i think dudes version is better because is more offensive but if you playing against bigger teams i will recommend using one of the others that its counter.

Tyvm:)

Tweaked

View attachment 397957

Hi guys

i tweaked The Dudes version by changing the striker back to a poacher and made one of the strikers a ball winning midfielder. It's been really working well for me.

Back