The Magic Rectangle l 4-2-2-2 l Brazil's Samba Football :::by ARTISAN::: 14.3

Here is the tweak if anybody wants to try it. I haven't tried it with smaller teams but works well for the teams ive tried it with so far. (Man U, Bayern, England, Brazil) I know their top teams but its working better for me than any of the other versions i have tried.

Also i use OI's by assistant manager and make sure to ask your assistant to assign again in the second half after opposition has made subs

Last edited:
Here is the tweak if anybody wants to try it. I haven't tried it with smaller teams but works well for the teams ive tried it with so far. (Man U, Bayern, England, Brazil) I know their top teams but its working better for me than any of the other versions i have tried.

Also i use OI's by assistant manager and make sure to ask your assistant to assign again in the second half after opposition has made subs

Here are some screen shots of my results with this tactic. Let me know how your getting in if you decide to give it a try.

hi there Artisan im liking this tactic a lot my ? is are u using ppm's at all?

Some more results with the changes I made... Any1 tried it yet? It's really going great for me and wondering it it will work for others.

Using Original version of this tactic with Southampton. No one has been sold and i've made one addition in Stefen standberg.

Who to bring in during january window? Have around 10m to spend.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.:)

BTW - how much did you pay to get Ronaldo back to Utd?!

I got bored of losing with the match engine and the game wasn't any fun so I used the pre game editor to give united a cash injection lol. Little did I know that the ME would still screw me over even with CR7.

My Bayern and international teams are completely un-altered tho. My Bayern side even beat my united team in the final of the champions league last year.

Let me know how u get on with the tactic. I've never shared one before but after months of trying, this is the only tactic that's been consistent for me.

Good luck

@Thedude: for the final tweak attack, do you use any OI ? thanks in advance!

:::::::::Finally handed in my university report and have resumed working on my Dortmund tactic.

There seem to have been quite a few Gengen tactics uploaded since I started working on mine. Have not tested any of them yet apart from the one created quite a while back by Manutd7182 which was pretty decent. Hopefully mine will be worth the wait and help everyone succeed.

No pressure !

With regards to my Magic Rectangle, I tested thedudes tweak and it works very well. Good job with the tweaks my friend.

I will continue updating my progress on my Gengen on the voting page:::::::::

Also, if you have any questions for me, it is best to ask here or on any of my other threads as my inbox is constantly getting full and responding there seems more tedious

Last edited:
::::::::Also forgot to mention that I am looking for testers for the Dortmund tactic:::::::

Testing would not be straightaway but will commence after my initial tests

1. You must be able to play at least half a season with the team I select for you (NOT GOING ON HOLIDAY!!!!!).
  2. You must be willing to provide detailed feedback on how you concede and how you score goals in matches
  3. You must be willing to upload screenshots of results.
  4. Preferably be English speaking as that is the only language I can speak. Did not pay attention in french class or spanish class :p
  5. I use a MAC so any other MAC users willing to test would be amazing so that they can upload their save file for me.

THANKING YOU VERY MUCH!!!!

Last edited:
I am using a Mac, and i'm willing to test. Also speak English ONLY. So just contact me when you're ready.

Oh and please i'm sure you want test on both BIG and SMALL teams, been the first please give me a big team :)

I'm actually bored right now, so i can go atleast half season today so if you don't mind sending it even if it's not complete

I am using a Mac, and i'm willing to test. Also speak English ONLY. So just contact me when you're ready.

Oh and please i'm sure you want test on both BIG and SMALL teams, been the first please give me a big team :)

I'm actually bored right now, so i can go atleast half season today so if you don't mind sending it even if it's not complete

I will send the tactic via private message

Last edited:
::::::::Also forgot to mention that I am looking for testers for the Dortmund tactic:::::::

Testing would not be straightaway but will commence after my initial tests

1. You must be able to play at least half a season with the team I select for you (NOT GOING ON HOLIDAY!!!!!).
  2. You must be willing to provide detailed feedback on how you concede and how you score goals in matches
  3. You must be willing to upload screenshots of results.
  4. Preferably be English speaking as that is the only language I can speak. Did not pay attention in french class or spanish class :p
  5. I use a MAC so any other MAC users willing to test would be amazing so that they can upload their save file for me.
THANKING YOU VERY MUCH!!!!

You can do cross-platform now ie Windows -> Mac and vice versa. It's the easter holiday and I've got lots of time so could do a season in a day or two if that helps? And I'm English