The Magic Rectangle l 4-2-2-2 l Brazil's Samba Football :::by ARTISAN::: 14.3

You can do cross-platform now ie Windows -> Mac and vice versa. It's the easter holiday and I've got lots of time so could do a season in a day or two if that helps? And I'm English

Will send the tactic and instructions via private message

I can also help you out as well.

It won't be my first time, this is a review of what I did for Jassar in the past.

<--- click on the URL that is marked in bold

EDIT: Here's another example.

Last edited:
Hey Artisan,

Avid user of your original so only fair I put myself forward to test your latest one.

I'm a MAC user too so no problems there - send the tactic to me and give me a team and I'll get started :)

Speak soon!

Artisan, Id be more than happy to test your new tactic for you and provide you with all the feedback you require. I'll be able to complete a season by the end of today no problem. :)

Artisan, Id be more than happy to test your new tactic for you and provide you with all the feedback you require. I'll be able to complete a season by the end of today no problem. :)

Hey Artisan,

Avid user of your original so only fair I put myself forward to test your latest one.

I'm a MAC user too so no problems there - send the tactic to me and give me a team and I'll get started :)

Speak soon!

I usually just have three testers per testing round and I have three right now. when this round of testing is done and tweaks added, I will send you guys the tactic

Last edited:
When did you buy?? Was it during the jan window?? Caues i have no budget. Sold anyone?

Standberg was brought at start of season, ajusted the budget to get him. Rest were in Jan window, spoke to board and got my transfer fund increased to 9.5M. :)

The defense is pretty leaky for me. Playing as Barcelona with the aim of complete European domination. But Barcelona do have an ageing defense so next season I'm focusing 100% on Defense, I haven't played a game (including friendlies) that I haven't conceded, I haven't lost yet neither. I may tweak the mentality a bit.

is there any chance of turning this into a 4-2-3-1/4-3-3 formation?

The defense is pretty leaky for me. Playing as Barcelona with the aim of complete European domination. But Barcelona do have an ageing defense so next season I'm focusing 100% on Defense, I haven't played a game (including friendlies) that I haven't conceded, I haven't lost yet neither. I may tweak the mentality a bit.

Some people have had really good defensive performances with the tactics. Feel free to tweak to your liking

is there any chance of turning this into a 4-2-3-1/4-3-3 formation?

Why?? Making it a 4-2-3-1 will completely loose the essence of Brazil's setup which the tactic sets out to emulate.

There are many other 4-2-3-1 tactics on the forum that work pretty well. I am sure those will help you succeed if you have players that suit the formation

Looks an impressive tactic, thanks, going to give it a try with Southampton does anyone recommend any strikers for this tactic within a 10m budget, thanks.

Looks an impressive tactic, thanks, going to give it a try with Southampton does anyone recommend any strikers for this tactic within a 10m budget, thanks.

It is hard for me to recommend strikers in the game because most of the time I don't sign players in the first season and only play for one season whilst testing tactics.

But if you must

Pratto from Velez
Marco Di Vaio from Not sure.

I am sure someone else will provide better players