The Magic Rectangle l 4-2-2-2 l Brazil's Samba Football :::by ARTISAN::: 14.3

Dortmund Klopp tactic is in its 3rd round of testing. Still being tweaked but progress being made.

The testers that I have at the moment are doing a great job for me making the release happen sooner. Results are from tweaks made after testing round two with Tottenham.

High scoring games. Still tweaks needed as these results were obtained with Micro management/tweaks during the test. As a consequence of this, take these results with a pinch of salt for now but still quality results.

View attachment 396295

Artisan I'm currently developing a 4-2-2-1-1 tactic based from your back 6 on your 4-2-2-2, I'm going to test this with my Newcastle team on a new save and see how it develops throughout 1 full season.

if it is successful could I have your permission to create a thread about the tactic since I am using your back 6?

P.S the tactic is a 4-2-2-1-1 with

CWB, BPD, BPD, CWB
DM, DM
ML, MR
AP
AF

do u still use att movement for match prep all time with you being Southampton??? also how you go 2nd season????
Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Not started second season yet. I used team cohesion and tactic on high till fluid then changed to balanced on average and def set peices for rest of season. :)

Artisan I'm currently developing a 4-2-2-1-1 tactic based from your back 6 on your 4-2-2-2, I'm going to test this with my Newcastle team on a new save and see how it develops throughout 1 full season.

if it is successful could I have your permission to create a thread about the tactic since I am using your back 6?

P.S the tactic is a 4-2-2-1-1 with

CWB, BPD, BPD, CWB
DM, DM
ML, MR
AP
AF

go ahead m8

In future I will be using TheDude's tweak for easy games and Jassar for tough games.

What is happening with the magic rectangle-tactic. I'm Southampton. We beat Spurs 0-2 at White Hart lane and the next game we lose 0-1 home against fulham who haven't won a game yet. Same happened earlier in the season. We beat Liverpool and United and then we lose to Aston Villa?

View attachment 395640View attachment 395637
Using Artisan original tactic for hard away games and thedude's tweak tactic for easy games. 1st season with Swansea 5th position in the BPL and no cups. 2nd season, currently 1st after 30 games with 10 points above 2nd position. Going semi final for europa league. Awesome tactic bro! Transfer wise sold Michu and Vorm start of 2nd season for 15m and 6.5m respectively to gain funds to rebuild my team.

Awesome tactic bro. Love it.

View attachment 553881View attachment 553886
Using Artisan original tactic for hard away games and thedude's tweak tactic for easy games. 1st season with Swansea 5th position in the BPL and no cups. 2nd season, currently 1st after 30 games with 10 points above 2nd position. Going semi final for europa league. Awesome tactic bro! Transfer wise sold Michu and Vorm start of 2nd season for 15m and 6.5m respectively to gain funds to rebuild my team.

Awesome tactic bro. Love it.

Great results my friend. Hopefully it carries on

Great results my friend. Hopefully it carries on

Thanks bro. Awww. Got kicked out by Newcastle in Europa League quarter final. Dun understand why i always lose in cup games. League still going strong.

Thanks bro. Awww. Got kicked out by Newcastle in Europa League quarter final. Dun understand why i always lose in cup games. League still going strong.

Hard to say. Sometimes FM Engine does not want you to win a trophy that early in your career. At least that is what I choose to believe.