The Managerial Challenge. FIRST CHALLENGE UP!

Points System Total = 70

* 100 - Europa League Winner (75 Runner-Up, 60 Semi-Final, 50 Quarter Final, 40 Knockout Stages, 20 Group Stages) = 0
* 30 – Winning the Norwegian Premier Division. = 0
* 20 – Norwegian Cup Winners. = 20
* 5 – For every place above 11th Position. = 40
* 10 - Manager of the Year. = 0
* 10 - For having a player in the Team of the Year. = 10
* 10 - One of your players is top scorer in the League. = 0
* 10 - For conceding the least amount of goals in the League. = 0
* 10 – For scoring the most goals in the League.= 0
* 10 – For every point gained in the Europa Group Stage = 0

Well done. :) I'll add your score to the leader board. Nice to see you bought Okoli, haha, not a bad player actually!

Yeah haha, Hmmm, I have an idea about the next challenge.

That's not much good.

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 AM ----------

Yeah, he's a bargain for 10k.

Please note: You are still able to join, however you will have less time to complete the first challenge.

Obviously, the quicker you start, the more time you have to complete the challenge.

Last edited:
Got a hard UEL group. I'm playing Porto now. I beat Dynamo Kiev and Axerre(sp) bith 2-1. I need 4 points to qualify :D

Am I late to get in?
I am very interested to test this out and as I saw there is only 38 participants.
Can you add me?

Mate what do u have planned for the next challenge

* 100 - Europa League Winner (75 Runner-Up, 60 Semi-Final, 50 Quarter Final, 40 Knockout Stages, 20 Group Stages) - 40
* 30 – Winning the Norwegian Premier Division. - 30
* 20 – Norwegian Cup Winners. - 20
* 5 – For every place above 11th Position. - 50
* 10 - Manager of the Year. - 10
* 10 - For having a player in the Team of the Year. - 30 (I had 3, so I put 30, if its still 10 then I will change)
* 10 - One of your players is top scorer in the League. - 0
* 10 - For conceding the least amount of goals in the League. - 10
* 10 – For scoring the most goals in the League. - 0
* 10 – For every point gained in the Europa Group Stage. - 10

TOTAL: 200 POINTS

SCREENSHOTS TO COME.

I qualified from the Europa League, so if anyone beats my score, I will continue.

Last edited:
Nice job... I got Manchester City, AZ and Salzburg in the group.. Managed to get 4 four points.. :)
Pleased, though I should have won both against Salzburg

Excellent work! You must be some sort of genious to get something in Europe. I dominated in Norway but was hopeless in Europe. Can I correct you on your scoring - You actually have 260 points not 200. You get 10 for every point in group stages therefore 10*10 =100 :D
Great work again.
P.s. I won't ask until the challenge is over, but I'd be interested to know which formation you used.

---------- Post added at 12:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

Sorry the above post is for 'The Shots'

Excellent work! You must be some sort of genious to get something in Europe. I dominated in Norway but was hopeless in Europe. Can I correct you on your scoring - You actually have 260 points not 200. You get 10 for every point in group stages therefore 10*10 =100 :D
Great work again.
P.s. I won't ask until the challenge is over, but I'd be interested to know which formation you used.

---------- Post added at 12:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

Sorry the above post is for 'The Shots'
Not really. We got Levski in 3rd qualifying round. The odds were (decimal) Levski 2.73 Aalesund 2.50

If we got a good result at home, we would win. We won 2-0 :D Then we played very defensive and lost 1-0 away.

After we got Dnipro I think we won on penalties 3-2.

Then we entered the group stages, got a tough group, but I knew we could succeed if we got the right results. As you can see we got lucky, and the odds against Axerre and Dynamo were the same as Levski. I thought we would get battered against Porto, but we only lost 1-0 on both legs.
I think the league was won by 2 points or something, so it was close.

---------- Post added at 12:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 AM ----------

Answer:
I am playing 4-1-1-2-2 and 4-5-1 for away. Its working well, except we have dropped recently. I lost to the team second bottom when I could have went top. as i said.

Am i still okay to join in the challenges? and give this one a go too? when is the closing date?

Am i still okay to join in the challenges? and give this one a go too? when is the closing date?
17th.

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 AM ----------

Sulsey, this was the best challenge I have ever entered, and I hope more people join your next challenge :D

Sulsey, this was the best challenge I have ever entered, and I hope more people join your next challenge :D

I second this great challenge even though it looks like im going to come last XD
The most fun i've had playing fm in a while

17th.

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 AM ----------

Cheers guys, I have updated the OP. :)

excuse me could i please pull out
sorry
i just don't have enough time
hope you understand

thanks