The Managerial Challenge. FIRST CHALLENGE UP!

I'll enter, probs won't get very many points though as I only just noticed this :p

ahhh my team just cant seem to score, we have a hundred chances each match but always hit the post or just outside. freakin frustrating, just dropped down to 9th position after 15 matches...:/ worst ive ever performed, guess i dont perform too well under pressure hah

Points System Total = 95

* 100 - Europa League Winner (75 Runner-Up, 60 Semi-Final, 50 Quarter Final, 40 Knockout Stages, 20 Group Stages) = 20
* 30 – Winning the Norwegian Premier Division. = 0
* 20 – Norwegian Cup Winners. = 0
* 5 – For every place above 11th Position. = 35
* 10 - Manager of the Year. = 0
* 10 - For having a player in the Team of the Year. = 0
* 10 - One of your players is top scorer in the League. = 0
* 10 - For conceding the least amount of goals in the League. = 0
* 10 – For scoring the most goals in the League.= 0
* 10 – For every point gained in the Europa Group Stage = 40

Ojo and Ron are quality ;)

Unlucky about the league and Europa League. But you still done okay :S

Yeah.. Ron was way better for me.. He was consistent and always delivered.. However, Ojo was good but veeery inconsistent.. He scored four goal in one game, but then five games after nothing..
In the league, I would go for 10 games without losing, but when I lose, it would need five games to win again..

Yeah.. Ron was way better for me.. He was consistent and always delivered.. However, Ojo was good but veeery inconsistent.. He scored four goal in one game, but then five games after nothing..
In the league, I would go for 10 games without losing, but when I lose, it would need five games to win again..
Ojo was good for most of the season, but near the end, my assistant told me to warn him about his performances, however for most of the season he was my best player until the transfer window when I signed a guy who scored like 14 in 8 I think. He scored a hatrick in the Norwegian Cup final.

Sorry I haven't said anything but I saw this a few days ago and have given it a go. Got to the Norwegian cup final after beating Rosenborg in semis and lost in extra time to Lillestrom, quite annoying :L.

Points System Total = 20

* 100 - Europa League Winner (75 Runner-Up, 60 Semi-Final, 50 Quarter Final, 40 Knockout Stages, 20 Group Stages) = 0
* 30 – Winning the Norwegian Premier Division. = 0
* 20 – Norwegian Cup Winners. = 0
* 5 – For every place above 11th Position. = 20
* 10 - Manager of the Year. = 0
* 10 - For having a player in the Team of the Year. = 0
* 10 - One of your players is top scorer in the League. = 0
* 10 - For conceding the least amount of goals in the League. = 0
* 10 – For scoring the most goals in the League.= 0
* 10 – For every point gained in the Europa Group Stage = 0

just beat besiktas 2-1 away 8-|8-| penalty in 90th minute sent us through to the enxt qualifying round:)

Finally finished my season. I enjoyed playing with Aalasund. Did well in the Europa League but in the League i could have done better.

Points System Total = 175

* 100 - Europa League Winner (75 Runner-Up, 60 Semi-Final, 50 Quarter Final, 40 Knockout Stages, 20 Group Stages) = 40
* 30 – Winning the Norwegian Premier Division. = __
* 20 – Norwegian Cup Winners. = __
* 5 – For every place above 11th Position. - 25
* 10 - Manager of the Year. = __
* 10 - For having a player in the Team of the Year. = 10
* 10 - One of your players is top scorer in the League. = __
* 10 - For conceding the least amount of goals in the League. = __
* 10 – For scoring the most goals in the League.no = 10
* 10 – For every point gained in the Europa Group Stage = 90

Last edited:
Well done ;) If you done a little better in the league, you would have beat me :p

Well done ;) If you done a little better in the league, you would have beat me :p

In the league i was so annoyed with this team. I dominated most of the games, but they couldn't score in some games, and many chances were 1 on 1 with the keeper.

Hey guys, been busy with staff so haven't had a chance to update the OP. Frankly, now I want to go too bed. :) I will update the OP tomorrow with all the updates scores. :)

---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 AM ----------

Hey guys, I have updated the OP. I'm going on holiday tomorrow until Sunday, so will be unable to come on at the weekend. Keep submitting your entries and I will add them to the leader board accordingly when I get back. If you have any problems, ask some of the participants who have completed the challenge and have been added to the leader board.

I will add the next Challenge on the Monday, probably after I finish college so will be around 6ish, give or take an hour.

Thank you for participating so far and I hope you look forward to the next challenge.
(K)

Spill__challengefmbase_Status.png

AalesundsFKOverganger_Historie.png

TippeligaenInformasjon_Runde.png

EUROCupenInformasjon_Runde.png

* 100 - Europa League Winner (75 Runner-Up, 60 Semi-Final, 50 Quarter Final, 40 Knockout Stages, 20 Group Stages)=20
* 30 – Winning the Norwegian Premier Division.
* 20 – Norwegian Cup Winners.
* 5 – For every place above 11th Position.=25
* 10 - Manager of the Year.
* 10 - For having a player in the Team of the Year.
* 10 - One of your players is top scorer in the League.
* 10 - For conceding the least amount of goals in the League.
* 10 – For scoring the most goals in the League.
* 10 – For every point gained in the Europa Group Stage.=20
total: 75

i know ive saved lots but i promise had i wanted to save cheat i wouldve done much better than my rather poor performance:) if any questions or missing screenies please tell me and ill get them asap

Last edited:
Whoa! Saved = 47 times :O

But you did okay, good luck in the next challenge :D

I fink there should be a save limit not because of your save just in general to keep a check on things

yea i agree actually. sadly my computer is slightly unstable(crash dumps like every third game or so but i think i fixed it today, played from september to december without save and crash dump. im thinking like a 20 save limit should be ok? depending on the challenge ofc....

i have like 400 saves on my pentagon 7 season save lol 50s nothing

Last edited:
my game will only crash dumps if i go to holidays..so try not to go holiday if can