The Manchester City Thread.

• Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date
  • Replies 3K
  • Views 231K
Sell Kane for Cash + some players(Ake for example). Buy Lukaku up front. Wont be that hard for Spurs, they just need Conte.

As much as I'd wager Kanes going nowhere, if he did, I'd wager just as much that money wouldn't be reinvested on a major sogning. The majority would go into financing the stadium that's stood empty for over a year.

We was given the green light early December

Yep, works havent been finalised and started as yet.

"We remain committed to installing barrier seating in the north-east quadrant and, while work has been on hold due to the pandemic, we plan to commence installation in the summer. We will be working with Trafford Council to discuss and finalise the specific conditions and hope to have the barrier seating section operational once we are back to full capacity. - that was start of May

E3OMsvBXEAESPBv.jpg

E3OMsuhXoAIRoJU.jpg

Surprised at De Bruyne and not Cancelo (I know he wasn't nominated but he should have been IMHO) or Dias.

But congratulations nonetheless.

I know Foden didn't have a high number of starts and shouldn't have been a senior nominee down to that for me. But he'd of got my vote for the junior award.

Always amuses me the fume over these things. Not sure how you can argue with the POTY coming from the Champions bar an exceptional individual season elsewhere? Which there wasn't this past year.

Surprised at De Bruyne and not Cancelo (I know he wasn't nominated but he should have been IMHO) or Dias.

But congratulations nonetheless.

I know Foden didn't have a high number of starts and shouldn't have been a senior nominee down to that for me. But he'd of got my vote for the junior award.

Always amuses me the fume over these things. Not sure how you can argue with the POTY coming from the Champions bar an exceptional individual season elsewhere? Which there wasn't this past year.
Normally I would agree but Mount for me was better over a WHOLE season.

Last edited: