The Manchester City Thread.

• Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date
  • Replies 3K
  • Views 231K
Sam Lee
@SamLee

Ronaldo to City doesn’t make sense in many ways but this sums it up: Guardiola’s not 100% sure how he’ll fit in with the squad but he’d rather have Ronaldo than no striker.
Poor Jesus...

But I would not say it does no make sense. Good shirt sales, amazing off the ball movement to tap in all the balls city create, finally some head threats in the box. + Bag of experience he brings. He is always professional and passionate so they won't get a slaggers who won't try to work in Pep system.

But first it needs to be done deal

Poor Jesus...

But I would not say it does no make sense. Good shirt sales, amazing off the ball movement to tap in all the balls city create, finally some head threats in the box. + Bag of experience he brings. He is always professional and passionate so they won't get a slaggers who won't try to work in Pep system.

But first it needs to be done deal
Don't worry Ronaldo has just saved Jesus....

Those "emotional yelling" pictures seem so forced.

Another 2 for McAtee in the CL youth. 11 from midfield so far this season, incredible talent.
The City youth system is outstanding and I forgot there's another young English lad who is apparently even more talented than Foden forgot his name.

Edit: Just googled it McAtee lol.