The Manchester City Thread.

• Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date
  • Replies 3K
  • Views 232K
Sad to read about Kun. But if health and especialy heart issues are there, then it is time to retire.

Sam Lee

@SamLee

Newcastle floated the idea of loaning Cole Palmer, but City said no. Guardiola sees him as part of his plans and, in fact, part of the reason City are selling Torres is because they believe Palmer can make a big contribution in the coming years

Leagues done!

Nah, nice rest for the lads now though only got 3 games in Jan and one of them is the FA Cup on the 7th.. should be good for the run in.

Chelsea 15th
Southampton 22nd

then nothing till Brentford at Home on 9th Feb.

Easy weekend. Expected more from Chelsea. 1 shot on target in both games. Poor.

EDS strolled to the Derby win as well. Few lads on the bench for the seniors, straight over the road to play the U23 game.

Jan window, expect nothng in, maybe a loan or two out from the EDS. Striker & DM/CM in summer.

Ilkay Gündogan @SPORTBILD on his future at City: i am very happy here: „I love the club and feel extremely comfortable. That's why I can imagine staying beyond 2023. I still have over a year on contract and am relaxed“

@FabrizioRomano
Fernandinho announces he will leave Manchester City at the end of the season. He’s not gonna sign a new contract: “I want to play. I will go back to Brazil, for sure. I've decided with my family, it's the most important for me”, Fernandinho said. #MCFC

@FabrizioRomano
Fernandinho announces he will leave Manchester City at the end of the season. He’s not gonna sign a new contract: “I want to play. I will go back to Brazil, for sure. I've decided with my family, it's the most important for me”, Fernandinho said. #MCFC
Amazing buy. At that time it was crazy to think so much influence would come from him. He was 28 years old, playing in Ukraine and cost 40mil.

Good signing. See how he gets on in the Prem. I’m sure he will score bucket loads. Surprised City have agreed to the huge fees though.

Paddy power app just popped up a power price on Benzema to have 1 or more shots on target and De Bruyne to assist @6/1 o_O

I'm having €20 on that (y)