The Manchester City Thread.

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 244K
Meanwhile in other news Ray the Fitness Egg strikes again .....

The fact City manager Guardiola played Kompany for 80min is yet again prove Pep really does not understand the principles of periodisation.

The fact Kompany only played 45 minutes is yet again proof the Dutch have a weird concept of time.

In fairness he was referring to Sunday, when he played 80 minutes against Southampton. His point was he shouldn't have played 125 minutes of football in 3 days, but that's as far as my defence of him goes - he's an attention seeking ****, who even when he makes the odd valid point, means nothing because of the 327829732 silly ones in between.

In fairness he was referring to Sunday, when he played 80 minutes against Southampton. His point was he shouldn't have played 125 minutes of football in 3 days, but that's as far as my defence of him goes - he's an attention seeking ****, who even when he makes the odd valid point, means nothing because of the 327829732 silly ones in between.

Was he in that tweet? Well he's still a prize ********.

He doesn't have a clue on his 'buzzword' periodisation. It's a a half baked science theory. No recognised subject. No academic papers. Nothing. Just Raymond and his delusional cronies thinking they're ubber smart.

Bellends.

Last edited:
Yeah.

His pinned tweet tells you all you need to know about him tbh, controversial opinions from an "expert" and has written books about it, in it for the ££$$€€ - wouldn't pass a great deal of heed.

CKDcCq5UkAAiy9K.png:large

So they took it quite bad for the same bunch that say "who cares, it was just a micky mouse cup"..

All these 'fans', our own included on these here pages who say that .....

Presumably they hate a day out at Wembley with a chance to win silverware and Europe locked up in the Spring?

All these 'fans', our own included on these here pages who say that .....

Presumably they hate a day out at Wembley with a chance to win silverware and Europe locked up in the Spring?

I dont mind the league cup, gives the kids a decent chance.

Was quite impressed by Garcia last night up against Pogba/Herrera/Carrick prob the best CM setup united have, he didnt look overawed or out of his depth with or without the ball, not bad for a 19yr old. Same for Maffeo but ive seen him play a full 90 in the first team before.

"Players can screw all they want as long it's not during the game" would've been the best answer.

The return of YAYA, just in time for those massive games...... away at Palace

So no icons or legends? Try looking at a different screen where it lists those, it may just be that most are above "Favoured Personnel" status

So no icons or legends? Try looking at a different screen where it lists those, it may just be that most are above "Favoured Personnel" status

The icons and legends are there just not stuck them in the panel yet, but yep De Jong is the only fav. person

FFS ref, make a call will you....

Goal Disallowed,
Should been a red,
shoulda been a pen
and an OG...

loving the first half :) FITBAW!!!

**** city 4 minutes and 0-2 down...

Standard, - High Line. **** execution.

1 mistake = 1 goal. Peps not paying attention to it though.. i'm fast losing interest in seeing it over and over..

The drop off from Augero to Iheanacho is massive. I mean it naturally would/ should be like given the Nigerian is just 20 and still developing. But he's such a limited footballer it's untrue. Can't knock his goals record like but his limited skill set doesn't fit a Guardiola side at all.

The difference in quality between him and Gabriel Jesus is night and day.

The drop off from Augero to Iheanacho is massive. I mean it naturally would/ should be like given the Nigerian is just 20 and still developing. But he's such a limited footballer it's untrue. Can't knock his goals record like but his limited skill set doesn't fit a Guardiola side at all.

The difference in quality between him and Gabriel Jesus is night and day.

I disagree. Iheanacho is a well rounded striker. I wouldn't say he's limited at all. The guy's technically excellent. His vision and decision making in the final third is excellent. It's just been an awful City performance.

So I take it all the absolute reactionary bellends at Sky and the like will now be ruling City out of the title chase and saying you're never gonna' win the league with goalkeeping and defending like that. Being as they've spent the past week talking out of their collective behinds doing that with L'pool.

I disagree. Iheanacho is a well rounded striker. I wouldn't say he's limited at all. The guy's technically excellent. His vision and decision making in the final third is excellent. It's just been an awful City performance.

You're WELL over rating him IMHO.

All straight line power and little else.

I feel you'll see a marked difference January when Jesus arrives at City.

So I take it all the absolute reactionary bellends at Sky and the like will now be ruling City out of the title chase and saying you're never gonna' win the league with goalkeeping and defending like that. Being as they've spent the past week talking out of their collective behinds doing that with L'pool.

Even team has a shocker. We lost 4-0 at Southampton last season after beating City and sitting 5 points clear last December.

Even team has a shocker. We lost 4-0 at Southampton last season after beating City and sitting 5 points clear last December.

Oh no Sir! Apparently, you can't lose games like Bournemouth and be Champions I'll have you know!

Back