The Manchester City Thread.

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 244K
Such a shame because he's such a classy player, seems to be a good person too so it's awful to see him struggling so badly with injuries still :(

Pep opts to go with no out & out striker once again, not for the first time this season. Odd one.

But funny enough, I think they have enough about them for Arsenal today. Raheem Sterling will be key for me, they need end product and possibly a goal from him today, against a Mustafi-less back 4.

Pep opts to go with no out & out striker once again, not for the first time this season. Odd one.

But funny enough, I think they have enough about them for Arsenal today. Raheem Sterling will be key for me, they need end product and possibly a goal from him today, against a Mustafi-less back 4.

You lost me at £terling and City needing end product ..... ;).

I'd favour De Bruyne too personally over the Nigerian who is very one dimensional for me. Can see him disappearing over the next few years.

Weird to not really be concerned with any result today as they all amount to pretty much the same.

My, the city defence do love that mannequin challenge

Sent from my SM-G900T1 using Tapatalk

Like Mourinho, you won't see a proper Pep Guardiola side until next season. No doubt he'll go for a few more players next summer that will improve them, and that will be additions to a squad that should be fully injected and programmed on what he's about. You can see they badly need something else in the attacking third, take Aguero out of the equation, and they're rather toothless. Perhaps Gabriel Jesus will improve that.

Lottery numbers please

^ Haha! Not over yet. Would like to see Arsenal nick one, for United's top 4 purposes :D

No im happy Man City won. Dont like them but Wenger gets on my ****

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

91b7725f-8562-4025-9180-72c31cbfd6c5.jpg
26b5845a-947e-4e06-8a96-e93a105231f3.jpg

You know errr... we have no pay ceiling here, Alexis??? lol.

This may well change around second half, but man are you guys going through a wretched patch.

There was nothing there first half. No pace. No movement. No invention. Nothing. And this is Hull frigging City you're playing. Can't believe you're looking so laboured against THEM!

And man alive if you play such a high line at Anfield the 31st, all things being equal you'll get absolutely walloped.

Back