The Manchester City Thread.

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 244K
I guess this league turns everyone grumpy at some point!

Is He throwing a moody already because He isn't walking straight to the title?

Everyone is talking about this not how wank city have been mission accomplished I'd say

Everyone is talking about this not how wank city have been mission accomplished I'd say

To the wider things of late, it's fascinating and somewhat amusing how this whole new narrative is growing about Guardiola from both media and fans that's he isn't that good of a coach.

This is the same fella' who's won 21 major club trophy's the past 8 years coaching right and been one of the most innovative coaches around in that time?

Only in England.

Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola 'arriving at end of coaching career' | Football News | Sky Sports

This must worry you Wkd? Pep talking about retiring and how it is the start of the end. Not exactly the comments you want to hear from a newly installed manager is it?

I think He said that before the game so unless he was predicting an awful performance it's not really designed to cover his team as it would have been a bigger story even if they had played beautiful football and won 5-0

Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola 'arriving at end of coaching career' | Football News | Sky Sports

This must worry you Wkd? Pep talking about retiring and how it is the start of the end. Not exactly the comments you want to hear from a newly installed manager is it?

He's managed the 3 giants of football now, Barca, Bayern and Us.. There is only steps down :p lolololol.

Worried, not really if not him we'll get someone else.. football goes on. He says he wont be a coach at 60-65 that's still 20 seasons away. He'll prob change his tune and want to stay forever as soon as his sells/kills all his fullbacks.

God I sincerely hope he goes with Fernando.

He's your weakest link for me whenever he steps foot on a pitch and then some!

Kolorov says hello. It'll prob be Garcia in the cup. Fernando for the other 3, or Zaba for a game.

Thank you greatly City for removing any possible FA Cup trip to West Ham and their complete joke of a new ground.

Once visit in a season is MORE than enough ta. Appreciated.

Thank you greatly City for removing any possible FA Cup trip to West Ham and their complete joke of a new ground.

Once visit in a season is MORE than enough ta. Appreciated.

Me with the tactical inside knowledge of Zaba being thrown in at DM at some point during Dinho's ban... seems to be playing the box-to-box with Yaya sitting. Cant do anything normal just for one game can you Pep... ffs :)

Pitch was made for a Pep side to be fair, looks massive.

Me with the tactical inside knowledge of Zaba being thrown in at DM at some point during Dinho's ban... seems to be playing the box-to-box with Yaya sitting. Cant do anything normal just for one game can you Pep... ffs :) .....

But as the new (English) narrative on him goes, he's NOT a top, innovative coach right? ;).

But as the new (English) narrative on him goes, he's NOT a top, innovative coach right? ;).

Nope, Fraudiola. English press ******* sucks, water is wet, sky is blue.. (well, the BBC tonight. hahahaha.. i'll get me coat)

Matt Lawton– Verified account ‏@Matt_Lawton_DM

yH5BAEKAAEALAAAAAANAAwAAAILjI+py+0Po5y0ngIAOw==

@charliesale reports that Man City banned questions y'day on their FA charge for a breach of anti-doping regs. That is desperately poor.
11:49 pm - 13 Jan 2017
41 RETWEETS30 LIKES.

Scouse with the KNOWLEDGE... Fernando doesn't even make the bench, over Alex Garcia.. :)

Back