The Manchester City Thread.

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 244K
Hull have the worst defensive discipline I've seen in the PL in a long time. Perhaps there's been worse defences, but in terms of discipline, they're woeful. A red card or penalty per game team almost (maybe a little exaggerated).

Hull have the worst defensive discipline I've seen in the PL in a long time. Perhaps there's been worse defences, but in terms of discipline, they're woeful. A red card or penalty per game team almost (maybe a little exaggerated).

9th penalty Hull have conceded this season. 4 more than anyone else the league apparently.

Ridiculous way to throw a game City just didn't look like having any idea how to win.

build up passing to get sterling free there was gorgeous.

build up passing to get sterling free there was gorgeous.

Shockingly bad defending like to leave him in so much space behind.

Not sure how you ended up pulling three goals back there save for Hull are wretched and surely doomed to finish rock bottom. But win it you did so congratulations. Still see City as the biggest threat and best team in the league outside ourselves. Pep will get it right sooner rather than later.

See yers Sat'day for a complete joke of a scheduled/ kick-off time game. Frigging TV companies!

Last edited:
Shockingly bad defending like to leave him in so much space behind.

Not sure how you ended up pulling three goals back there save for Hull are wretched and surely doomed to finish rock bottom.

See yers Sat'day for a complete joke of a scheduled/ kick-off time game. Frigging TV companies!

Its hull, game was dead, but the quick interplay, layoff routine from KDB, Stones, Yaya was v.nice.. :)

can someone update the thread PLEASE!

With,what? here you go...

• Kelechi Iheanacho has netted 12 Premier League goals from just 19 shots on target.

Last edited:
Hope he turns out as well as the other one you have :$ Although I doubt it. Him & Gabigoal look really good, and I was quite surprised that Inter, who have definitely turned into sleeping giants, and haven't got the financial pull that many PL clubs have, were allowed to sign the latter so easily.

Hope he turns out as well as the other one you have :$ Although I doubt it. Him & Gabigoal look really good, and I was quite surprised that Inter, who have definitely turned into sleeping giants, and haven't got the financial pull that many PL clubs have, were allowed to sign the latter so easily.

Hope so, the back up wide players in a 4/3/3 cutting inside will be him and Sane.. both massive propects with flashes of brilliance so far, but on a cold night in Stoke.... :)

Not a bad youth side in the making Jesus / Nacho / Sane, i'm most impressed with the pass/shot selection of Both Sane & Nacho. They seem to stop and look for a pass over just banging a shot from all angles (Harry Kane, i'm looking at you, lad) which players at their age usual dont have (Rashford has it as well). Nice to see the rookies with a head up on the ball.

Woo. Pep's double interview with whomever that then rolls straight into Sky sports .....

AWKWARED! It was like a classic condescending Mourinho interview that gave absolutely nottin' laced with sarcasm.

Just, I don't know ..... has to be seen.

Woo. Pep's double interview with whomever that then rolls straight into Sky sports .....

AWKWARED! It was like a classic condescending Mourinho interview that gave absolutely nottin' laced with sarcasm.

Just, I don't know ..... has to be seen.

Its-amazing...:)

[video=youtube;k7rUz1eCqhU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7rUz1eCqhU[/video]

Haha just watched it, will post it above for others.

Absolutely loved it. :D

Reporter: "Then did you turn it around by making the change?"

Pep: "Ye, ye, I'm intelligent". XD

Haha just watched it, will post it above for others.

Absolutely loved it. :D

Reporter: "Then did you turn it around by making the change?"

Pep: "Ye, ye, I'm intelligent". XD

Thing was he gave a longer one right before it that was even worse, tried to walk off, got called back for the Sky one, and stepped straight back to give exactly the same one of absolutely nottin'. Lol.

Back