The Manchester City Thread.

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 244K
Good luck today.

Appreciate you'd drop us a place for a few hours but it's Everton so I hope yers batter them!

We usually go ok at Goodison. They are usually **** and we nick it :).

Oh God, the Barkley debate... hasnt it all be said and said and said... zzzzzzz

[TABLE="align: left"]
[TR]
[TD]In four of their last seven Premier League games, Manchester City have conceded with the first shot they've faced. [/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[TABLE="align: left"]
[TR]
[TD]In four of their last seven Premier League games, Manchester City have conceded with the first shot they've faced.

******* AMAZING STAT.. christ
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

If nothing else well at least get another entertaining pep interview out of this.

He hasn't lost it he's just facing reality of this being by far his toughest challenge.

Everton - 1st shot in each half in the net, only other shot on target in the net.

3 shots on target, 3 goals.. jesus christ.

Everton - 1st shot in each half in the net, only other shot on target in the net.

3 shots on target, 3 goals.. jesus christ.

But, but.... Bravo's good with his feet.

Joking aside, don't worry, Pep will be absolutely ruthless in the summer. Stones will be the only remaining man in the back 4.

thats the press for you mate build some 1 up just to know them down

But, but.... Bravo's good with his feet.

Joking aside, don't worry, Pep will be absolutely ruthless in the summer. Stones will be the only remaining man in the back 4.

He wasnt at fault for any, for once.

As for the back four comment, **** i hope so. its 3 years late, fullbacks have been dead in the water for awhile.

He wasnt at fault for any, for once.

As for the back four comment, **** i hope so. its 3 years late, fullbacks have been dead in the water for awhile.

I know, being a *****. Forgive me.

Man, this is getting horrible. British media going to have a field day.

Back