The Manchester City Thread.

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 244K
Id still take all 4 over either of ours. Bravo and Migs both suck

They do. ( I personally want Mignolet gone and the Karius era to start but yer know.). But no more than Cech or Romero. I'll let you exclude Lloris.

Point being they can all be excellent on their day. All are very good shot stoppers. All are prone to mistakes and have weakness' in their game.

*Edit* I don't think people realise just how well Mignolet has played in 2017. He's been pretty much flawless outside of gifting Hull a goal. I still don't want him anywhere near the side, but credit where it's due. He was as good as anyone the second half the year and a big factor in the defence improving markedly the run-in.

Last edited:
Hope he has more chances than That Turkish STR had Unal Emnes?

Enes Ünal. That was still some good business by City. Bought him for 2mil, loaned out couple seasons and now sold him for 12 million to Villarreal with a buyback option.

Yeah good way of bringing in cash I suppose.

And cash brings in first team players. If you look it purely as an investment play 6x return on couple years is pretty great.

I think both Ünal and now Lozano are being loaned out because they don't have work permits.

Diego Maradona brands Juventus full-back Dani Alves “an idiot” after his criticism of the Napoli legend.

The Brazilian - who is set to leave the Bianconeri for Manchester City - said El Diego’s ‘Hand of God’ goal meant he couldn’t be compared to Barcelona’s Lionel Messi, or be an example to youngsters.

“Dani Alves is an idiot,” Maradona hit back, speaking to TyC Sports.

“Cafu and Maicon were real full-backs, he makes 28 crosses per game and only connects with four, poor thing.
“He speaks because he plays in a position on the pitch where football is not played.

“They touch the ball three times and make eight fouls per game.
"If we're going to keep talking about this idiot it's better that I go."

Haha, I agree with Alves though, not due to hand of god, more that Maradona was coked up to his eyesballs

Diego Maradona brands Juventus full-back Dani Alves “an idiot” after his criticism of the Napoli legend.

The Brazilian - who is set to leave the Bianconeri for Manchester City - said El Diego’s ‘Hand of God’ goal meant he couldn’t be compared to Barcelona’s Lionel Messi, or be an example to youngsters.

“Dani Alves is an idiot,” Maradona hit back, speaking to TyC Sports.

“Cafu and Maicon were real full-backs, he makes 28 crosses per game and only connects with four, poor thing.
“He speaks because he plays in a position on the pitch where football is not played.

“They touch the ball three times and make eight fouls per game.
"If we're going to keep talking about this idiot it's better that I go."

Haha, I agree with Alves though, not due to hand of god, more that Maradona was coked up to his eyesballs
[video=youtube;Vp2AJMrrKj4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp2AJMrrKj4[/video]

Selective memory

Nah, even with that go 343

Kompany - Stones - Ota
Sterling - Gundogan - Fernadinho - Sane
Bernardo - Aguero - De Bryune

You're ****** for cover though... lol

[video=youtube;7vj4EmlVIXk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vj4EmlVIXk[/video]

Last edited:
Classy fella' this Alves huh?

View attachment 89057

Squawka News
@SquawkaNews

Dani Alves hasn't been at PSG for more than two hours and he's already firing shots at Manchester City.
1f440.png

5:31 PM - 12 Jul 2017

Apparently City tried to tempt him late with even bigger wages...

By all accounts, and probably surprisingly. City's wages are structured so the actual flat wage isn't gigantic like say Chelsea or Utd. It's pretty misleading when it get's reported like that.

A lot of the makeup with them is incentive based.

Back