The Manchester City Thread.

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 244K
Not sure, but wikipedia definitely says he was.

Merson.JPG

I think it might have been Rochdale for some reason

Edit: I was wrong he managed Walsall got them relegated once, just avoided it the next season and was then sacked with them in the drop zone

This is true but Ince takes some beating for levels of football cluelessness.

he said something rodiculous the other day like why would barcelona be interested in Coutinho he is not even one of their best players haha ok then. I mean for me he is pure magician top 3 mids with KDB and Pogba (I know we havent seen best of pogba yet in prem)and definitely one of the best in the world for me

he said something rodiculous the other day like why would barcelona be interested in Coutinho he is not even one of their best players haha ok then. I mean for me he is pure magician top 3 mids with KDB and Pogba (I know we havent seen best of pogba yet in prem)and definitely one of the best in the world for me

He's not as important/ influential as James Milner! It just compounded two day's of classics like 'Liverpool need to score more goals if they're to challenge for the league' and 'Bayern really needed someone with more CL pedigree than Ancelotti to take them back the final.'

The fella' is the stereotypical 'paid' pundit who was a bit of a name but knows absolutely F-all who doesn't do any research into the teams he's he's paid to analyse.

Or in layman's terms just a complete, clueless *******.

CITY XI | Ederson, Walker, Kompany (c), Otamendi, Stones, Danilo, Fernandinho, De Bruyne, D Silva, G Jesus, Aguero
SUBS | Bravo, Bernardo, Sterling, Sane, Mangala, Foden, Yaya Toure

Almost time...... back 3 it is then

Gonna be a job keeping all them attackers happy gonna have to juggle it carefully.
Winning stuff makes most of thr people happy. If City wins some stuff and things, their 'bench' players will be happy as long as they are payed properly.

Winning stuff makes most of thr people happy. If City wins some stuff and things, their 'bench' players will be happy as long as they are payed properly.
Need a lot better season than last then! Or will be a **** of a lot of unhappy players. Especially in a World Cup year.

Back