The Manchester City Thread.

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 244K
Just literally put this on ..... That Everton's away kit?

Seen lads in it round town and honestly thought it was a training shirt. Go figure?

Much happened?

Not missed much really, Man City started with much the play but Everton growing in it.

ROONEY, ROONEY, GO ON LAD. :)

Nice goalkeeping.... Ederson... Brazilian... £35m.... between your legs... lol

£50m for a RB to do that... ha... jeez I'm loving this.

Shouldnt have got one for the first, but giving the ref the option on the 2nd is an idiot move.. player and ball were going nowhere, 2 of the easiest yellows u'll see given... dumbass RB.

Sorry wkd.. I'm clearly too biased to be in this thread.. especially atm :P

But looking back at it think Walker is a bit unlucky to go but silly petulant fouls your always taking the risk with the second yellow.

Think that was very poor goalkeeping from Ederson for Everton's goal.

Not over yet though, Everton need to kill this game with a 2nd.

Sorry wkd.. I'm clearly too biased to be in this thread.. especially atm :P

But looking back at it think Walker is a bit unlucky to go but silly petulant fouls your always taking the risk with the second yellow.

Think that was very poor goalkeeping from Ederson for Everton's goal.

Not over yet though, Everton need to kill this game with a 2nd.

Early hit just caught him out.. we look a yard off all over at the min.. everything is in too lose or over hit..

Watch them win this then lose 3-0 Split Thursday.

That be SO Everton.

Tbf to Everton they've been very good at the back in all comps so far, not conceded a goal in something like 5 games.

I think their defence and midfield is good, not so convinced about them going forward but don't need to score many if your good at the back.

Walker being sent off I mean really, did he not think about my fantasy team before he acted. So selfish

I put this on before the match...

Kyle Walker, Wayne Rooney & Nicolas Otamendi all to be carded @ 80/1.

Schneiderlin shouldn't of been sent off for that... two very questionable sendings off.

I put this on before the match...

Kyle Walker, Wayne Rooney & Nicolas Otamendi all to be carded @ 80/1.
I had a few bets on high number of cards, Rooney to score first and Everton or draw so quite pleased with my night but nothing as good as that

Back