The Manchester City Thread.

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 244K
To me looks like City missing quality out wide like Sane and Sterling. It's all to narrow atm.

Yup. need to move the ball abit quicker, shift the lines.. going through KDB/Silva is great but they are setup to fill the middle.. Walker&Danilo need to get into this quicker...

I know it's easier said than done and maybe a suicide mission. But I feel Brighton kinda are playing right into City's hands with this approach. The whole sitting deep and let you have all the possession.

I feel teams got the better of you when playing higher and putting more pressure on up the pitch. Teams tried this approach for the first 10 PL games and you won all of them.

Hard to see any other result if Brighton just sit back and watch the game go by like this.

Relatively easy so far for Brighton. To slow and to predictable from City. Feel sorry for Walker. So much space at times and not using him.

City should just go with 3-1-4-2 and bring on Sane for Danilo and Sterling for Walker.

**** Brighton have defended so well until now and then a mistake in midfield allows City to break and score.

Was the second an own goal? Missed it.

Yeah shame Dunk got it. Really impressed by not only his defending, but he's been spraying some impressive passes from the back. If he keeps this up will defo stay in Prem even if Brighton don't.

Loooking at that Everton line-up.. it don't really look threatening despite all the signings. A decent defence but they need another striker for me, I mean Rooney won't be able to play every game and I don't think he will deliver everything Everton fans expect from a front-man at this stage of his career.

Loooking at that Everton line-up.. it don't really look threatening despite all the signings. A decent defence but they need another striker for me, I mean Rooney won't be able to play every game and I don't think he will deliver everything Everton fans expect from a front-man at this stage of his career.

They need width badly. Baines has fallen off a cliff and gotten REAL old REAL quick.

Just literally put this on ..... That Everton's away kit?

Seen lads in it round town and honestly thought it was a training shirt. Go figure?

Much happened?

Back