The Manchester City Thread.

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 244K
If City had of played like they did in the last 20 mins for the majority of the game.. would of blown Everton away.

All in all, probably about fair. Bernardo Silva looked different gravy when he came on.

Pep has so many attacking riches it is insane, but I can't help but feel that your downfall (if any) this season could be exactly the same as last season.

Ederson has effectively cost City points tonight.

That's nottin' compared to what Mason Holgate cost Everton.

Great header. Just the wrong box. The divvy.

Yeh... god knows what he was doing there... he had a decent game apart from that.

Talented young player, will hopefully learn from it.

Jadon Sancho agree Spurs deal. Bad for City that. Spurs will sell him for a shed load if he lives upto the hype/talent in a few years time.

Napoli and Feyenoord. Along with Donetsk who are being allowed to play in Kharkiv. A LOT different to Kiev.

May God go with any City lads making those trips.

Man alive from a fan standpoint that's a horrendous group.

Mendy starts, really looking forward to seeing this lad... (although i'd take my nan at LB over Kolorov)

Thats why Silva is one of the best ever in the PL for me, ridiculously underrated. Give him any time on the ball he hurts you. Goes about his game a little bit like Modric, nothing overly fancy, just tidy and ridiculously creative

[TABLE="width: 97%, align: left"]
[TR]
[TD="width: 1%"][/TD]
[TD]As soon as they getting better at reading whos gonna make the run, and rotate.. Silva(x2) and KDB will carve through some teams..[TABLE="width: 97%, align: left"]
[TR]
[TD="width: 1%"][/TD]
[TD]they seem unsure whos gonna sit, and whose gonna move at the min..

We could really use Gundogan or another DM for my liking in games like this.
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Back