The Manchester City Thread.

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 244K
Poor Bournemouth. Didn't deserve that, but that's football. Not been impressed with City at all the start of this season, not even the brand of footy... too many attacking players imo, nobody controls the game.

Would have Yaya in there or get Gundogan back ASAP

Poor Bournemouth. Didn't deserve that, but that's football. Not been impressed with City at all the start of this season, not even the brand of footy... too many attacking players imo, nobody controls the game.

Would have Yaya in there or get Gundogan back ASAP

Totally agree. The movement from the 4 in front of Dinho is amazing, but until the all get on the same wavelength its disjointed and leaves to many holes. I'd like another DM for games like this, where both FBs are gonna be in the other half for the entire game.. one completely sitting in front of the back 4, and one to carry the ball out is needed.

Totally agree. The movement from the 4 in front of Dinho is amazing, but until the all get on the same wavelength its disjointed and leaves to many holes. I'd like another DM for games like this, where both FBs are gonna be in the other half for the entire game.. one completely sitting in front of the back 4, and one to carry the ball out is needed.

Yeah but when it clicks, as it will, like the last 20 minutes the first half it's unstoppable. Looked the best team the league that period.

And then you grind out a win. Big deflection and a slice of luck but 3 points regardless to go into the break after a real solid start. Pep got to be real pleased with that today in different facets.

Don't get me wrong, I do fear City, but they've shown nothing this season to suggest they're the best team in the league. Best quality in personnel probably, but it's a bit of an attacking circus as it stands. Still waaaaay too early to write anyone off though, expect them to get better when they get Gundogan back to add some balance

Yeah but when it clicks, as it will, like the last 20 minutes the first half it's unstoppable. Looked the best team the league that period.

And then you grind out a win. Big deflection and a slice of luck but 3 points regardless to go into the break after a real solid start. Pep got to be real pleased with that today in different facets.

Normally I would be all for just having the 1 player sitting, but until they get used to the movement of KDB /Silva/Bernardo properly, they leave the gaps..

Once they get a bit more settled and they know who is sitting, who is moving, and dummy runs etc it'll be fine, but while they are learning the runs from Bernardo/Walker/Danilo/Mendy - Gundogan would help, got caught to many times for me... and lost it to easy in the DM postition.

The 'style' of the win will help us massively over the points today, could have easily been one of those games..

As gutted as I am that he'll miss the L'pool game now, that's a bollocks sending off and sums up the way they're taking the fun out the game.

You score a 97th minute winner, and walk for celebrating with your fans? Joke. No f-ing fun league.

As gutted as I am that he'll miss the L'pool game now, that's a bollocks sending off and sums up the way they're taking the fun out the game.

You score a 97th minute winner, and walk for celebrating with your fans? Joke. No f-ing fun league.

Shame as well, he seems to be the one out of the blocks for us early, and most in form.

Lucky today imo but 3 points all that matters. Moronic by Sterling for the second yellow should of knew whe was gonna get one for that.

Sterling + Cash for Sanchez??? What happened to this guy that's suppose to develop talents? And they say Rashford etc. was doomed on the other side of Manchester...

Is this inline with aubameyang deal as well? i love the papers..

City still have had the best window so far, especially if they can get Sanchez over the line.

Back