The Manchester City Thread.

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 244K
You say that like there was ever any doubt this year before the season even kicked off where the title was heading.

So by saying this you obviously as a Liverpool fan do not see yourselves having any chance of a PL title under Klopp? while Pep is at City?

I can't see you winning PL under Klopp anyway but it sounds odd coming from yourself.

So by saying this you obviously as a Liverpool fan do not see yourselves having any chance of a PL title under Klopp? while Pep is at City?

I can't see you winning PL under Klopp anyway but it sounds odd coming from yourself.

Not sure how you extrapolated this season into the next 3 or 4 but as we currently stand, sans the summer window, I don't see anyone stopping City next year either.

Surely it would have made more sense for City to put another youngster on the bench for the experience rather than only having 6 subs

17 in the squad, 8 injured. pretty much is.

Could pulled one from the EDS i suppose, but would they get on? worth taking out the match last night? prob not. The team and players are very flexible barring a nightmare injury to 3+

What a ****** hit!

Ave' that #Aguero

[FONT=&quot]We have a higher GD than any other team has points... lol.[/FONT]

Last edited:
The stats & records are really stacking up for the season.. even Aguero who i'm sure was said to be finished due to Juego de Sommatother.

His 4th was filth.

Back in a day, my local team used to be managed by some 120-year old dude, and he had them set up with dedicated libero, who was making forward runs from the defense, Beckenbauer style. It was pure joy to watch.

Could be 2-2 lol end to end. City look shakey as heck at the back early on. City been pretty poor so far.

Last edited:
Ref's bottled that to ****. Ref pulls a yellow, get surrounded and then gets a red out.. Players and Pep rightly furious at him..

we've been to static, pitch doesnt help.. but need move movement up front.

Ref's bottled that to ****. Ref pulls a yellow, get surrounded and then gets a red out.. Players and Pep rightly furious at him..

we've been to static, pitch doesnt help.. but need move movement up front.
The way it was handled was ridiculous no doubt. But that’s a red all day. And the way both sets of players acted afterwards was terrible. God knows why Aguero gets involved like he does. And wtf is Ederson pushing the Wigan manager for in the tunnel.

If he had not taken the yellow out and started writing an given a straight red, everyone would have said ok, seen em given. fair enough.

DWbRJ32XcAMpOGZ.jpg

He now looks like he let the opposition change his mind. No team is not going apeshit at that on a pitch.

Ref's bottled that to ****. Ref pulls a yellow, get surrounded and then gets a red out.. Players and Pep rightly furious at him.. ......

Said it time and again Wythenshawe's Taylor shouldn't be anywhere near a City/ United/ L'pool/ Everton game. Opens everything up to WAY too much controversy. 'Altrincham' fan my pasty white ****!

That said, Pep's a shithouse for going ape down the tunnel not realising the cameras are in there. I was expecting Cook to chin him. LAST thing a Scousers ever gonna' do is back down and not hold his own.

This just got interesting.

Back