The Manchester City Thread.

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 244K
and yet he just shouted "but its a red" x 30 times instead... shithouse :p

It's defintely red though. He's clearly been told by his touch judge it's a red.

The real issue is that he got his card out without giving himself a second to think

Want to be a gobshite, do it the pitch. Not down the tunnel when you think your'away from prying eyes.

It's defintely red though. He's clearly been told by his touch judge it's a red.

The real issue is that he got his card out without giving himself a second to think

He should have cleared the decks, pointed to the ear piece and then shown the red. He's rushed it, and sent everyone mental. lol

He should have cleared the decks, pointed to the ear piece and then shown the red. He's rushed it, and sent everyone mental. lol

Exactly. I dont understand why referees do this to themselves. Take a breath, tell everyone to **** off, talk to the rest of the team, make a decision. He's made the right call, but heaped so much unncessary scrutiny on himself

Defence was pretty fine bar Walkers gaff. what the **** was he leaving it for lol.. :XD

EDIT: Actually until Danilo went to LB he was ******* gash.
Thought Stones was poor tbh. Caught on the ball a few times and noticed he usually deeper than the rest of the red line.

Thought Stones was poor tbh. Caught on the ball a few times and noticed he usually deeper than the rest of the red line.

Nah, still coming back from Injury, pitch was awful for the cbs game. Fernandinho was a bit AWOL as well, moving out of the middle where the pitch was poorest leaving too much.

Danilo & Sane were both v. poor first half. Bernardo Silva was ace though. played about 4 different roles, and never stopped running.

Nah, still coming back from Injury, pitch was awful for the cbs game. Fernandinho was a bit AWOL as well, moving out of the middle where the pitch was poorest leaving too much.

Danilo & Sane were both v. poor first half. Bernardo Silva was ace though. played about 4 different roles, and never stopped running.
Yeah was impressed with Silva. Pure class of a player. Can see trouble for both clubs tonight. My mates there and said City fans throwing sign boards and seats at goading Wigan fans and Police.

The non-existent stewards and police were a complete joke the end there. That could have turned far more ugly than it did with the Wigan bellends steaming down in front the City lads goading them.

I get coming on the pitch in mad ecstasy at times like that, even though you shouldn't. But make sure you box it off so they can't get down the other end and incite something.

Yeah was impressed with Silva. Pure class of a player. Can see trouble for both clubs tonight. My mates there and said City fans throwing sign boards and seats at goading Wigan fans and Police.

Yeah, group throwing **** can GTFO. Same as fans swinging/swearing at players - fines all round i expect.

Yeah, group throwing **** can GTFO. Same as fans swinging/swearing at players - fines all round i expect.
Yeah would do it for me. Not sure on Aguero though. I know he’s been goaded but to lash out like he did and make contact with a fair force, then chase after him for more. Could get 3 game ban. But fines would do it.

Yeah would do it for me. Not sure on Aguero though. I know he’s been goaded but to lash out like he did and make contact with a fair force, then chase after him for more. Could get 3 game ban. But fines would do it.

Nah, if the lads was in the stands giving out i can see the ban, to be on the pitch and got the player by the shirt.. **** him :p

Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola, speaking to BBC Sport: Congratulations for Wigan for the qualification. We did absolutely everything, we made a mistake and this kind of game is like a final. OK, we accept the defeat. Congratulations to the winner.
On Fabian Delph's sending off: "Red card. It was the decision."
On apparent clash with Wigan boss Paul Cook in the tunnel: "Nothing happened."
More on the game: "It was like a final. They had one shot on target. I don't have regrets with the way we played, the performance, the heart. I judge my players on intentions and not results and the intentions were good.
"Wigan won, congratulations to them and now we rest to prepare for the League Cup final."

He calms down fast... lol.

Never expected it to end tonight like but winning 4 in a season was always going to be a mammoth ask.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe there's only L'pool, twice, and Utd who've ever done a treble from England in a season. Which tells you the monumental task still ahead of City. As boss a season as they're having.

Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola, speaking to BBC Sport: Congratulations for Wigan for the qualification. We did absolutely everything, we made a mistake and this kind of game is like a final. OK, we accept the defeat. Congratulations to the winner.
On Fabian Delph's sending off: "Red card. It was the decision."
On apparent clash with Wigan boss Paul Cook in the tunnel: "Nothing happened."
More on the game: "It was like a final. They had one shot on target. I don't have regrets with the way we played, the performance, the heart. I judge my players on intentions and not results and the intentions were good.
"Wigan won, congratulations to them and now we rest to prepare for the League Cup final."

He calms down fast... lol.
Yes lol. Thought he was gonna explode at HT.

Back