The Manchester United Thread

Realise I'm speaking out of turn here but what the heck.

I think any manager who comes in will arrive with the knowledge that out of the current staff, Giggs and Scholes know the players best, and I'm pretty sure he'll support any movement to keep them in a coaching position, but bring his own assistant.
Never said he wouldn't you could see in yesterdays after match interviews that Mata,Rooney would be delighted if Giggs was manager. Maybe they feel he deserves a shot.

So? Just because Henry didn't specifically work under Kluivert doesn't mean they didn't cross paths ever. It's like saying Pep can't praise Martino because Pep never worked specifically under Martino as a player.

No you are trying to change your argument now when I questioned what you was saying you said that because Thierry henry says kluivert is a great coach that makes him better than round, Now if they have never crossed paths professionally how the **** would Henry know?

Yet Alan Smith a former united player comes out and says what a great coach Round is from there time at Newcastle together but let me guess because alan smith is not of the same calibre of player as Henry I guess his opinion means nothing even though they have worked?

No you are trying to change your argument now when I questioned what you was saying you said that because Thierry henry says kluivert is a great coach that makes him better than round, Now if they have never crossed paths professionally how the **** would Henry know?

Yet Alan Smith a former united player comes out and says what a great coach Round is from there time at Newcastle together but let me guess because alan smith is not of the same calibre of player as Henry I guess his opinion means nothing even though they have worked?

I DONT KNOW HOW... I DONT KNOW WHY AND I DONT KNOW WHO. ALL I AM SAYING IS THAT KLUIVERT EVEN IF YOU TAKE THE HENRY THING OUT OF THE QUESTION WHICH I SAW HE STILL WINS BECAUSE HE HAS MORE TO HIS NAME THAN ROUND, NO MATTER WHAT IT IS. IT COULD BE A DINKY DONK CUP, IT IS STILL MORE.

Where's that Alan Smith thing then? Not that we're going to solve much even if we do see it.

I DONT KNOW HOW... I DONT KNOW WHY AND I DONT KNOW WHO. ALL I AM SAYING IS THAT KLUIVERT EVEN IF YOU TAKE THE HENRY THING OUT OF THE QUESTION WHICH I SAW HE STILL WINS BECAUSE HE HAS MORE TO HIS NAME THAN ROUND, NO MATTER WHAT IT IS. IT COULD BE A DINKY DONK CUP, IT IS STILL MORE.

Where's that Alan Smith thing then? Not that we're going to solve much even if we do see it.

Alan Smith: Steve Round will be an asset - Official Manchester United Website right there

I am not arguing who is the better coach what I am saying is you can't just dismiss Rounds ability as a coach without even trying to back up what you are saying ffs this is boring think what you like I'm done now

Alan Smith: Steve Round will be an asset - Official Manchester United Website right there

I am not arguing who is the better coach what I am saying is you can't just dismiss Rounds ability as a coach without even trying to back up what you are saying ffs this is boring think what you like I'm done now

Be funny if I went through all this and Kluivert isn't even brought in as his assistant.

I can't prove the Henry thing because unfortunately I didn't bookmark or recollect the article so I have no idea why it stuck in my mind.

I still feel Liverpool will win the League this time around, sadly. Sad, sad day :\ Liverpool have only 2 games to go to City's 4, and City've hardly looked as good as they seemed at the start of the season. Even if ****** lose a game, then it's Liverpool, cause I don't see them losing either of their remaining two fixtures..

I still feel Liverpool will win the League this time around, sadly. Sad, sad day :\ Liverpool have only 2 games to go to City's 4, and City've hardly looked as good as they seemed at the start of the season. Even if ****** lose a game, then it's Liverpool, cause I don't see them losing either of their remaining two fixtures..

Palace could cause them a problem judging by how they coped with Chelsea today.

Be funny if I went through all this and Kluivert isn't even brought in as his assistant.

I can't prove the Henry thing because unfortunately I didn't bookmark or recollect the article so I have no idea why it stuck in my mind.

I don't know he may be because I think Blind is going to be Hiddinks assistant IIRC but then he may want to try his hand in management, I've seen a fair few rumours that barce want de boer so he may end up at ajax but difficult to say.

City aren't gonna lose it now, better them than pool. Plus they now have fully fit Aguero and Toure.

Liverpool fans have loved every bit of Moyes at United, so I'm loving every bit of them losing. I genuinely dislike Liverpool more than City, I don't know why.

i get the pool and city thing what i dont get is the leeds thing

Think that stretches all the way back to when Leeds were a force in the League. Doesn't seem like much sense now, but was fierce back then.. But transfers have happened a lot with Leeds, ironically enough;; some with City, never with Liverpool, iirc;;

Liverpool fans have loved every bit of Moyes at United, so I'm loving every bit of them losing. I genuinely dislike Liverpool more than City, I don't know why.

Canr stand how much the media glorifies them as well ... My favourite moment today was seeing the medias love child Stevie G throw away the game. YNWA

The rivalry? That **** is written in blood mate. War of the Roses.

How I miss this fixture it's the one I've missed the most since our implosion done Old Trafford a fair few times the hatred is immense on both sides for us (Leeds) there's nothing quite like playing United in terms of atmosphere. Cardiff and Chelsea are probably the closest but nothing beats United

Back