The Manchester United Thread

So? If Queen of England shaves her had and joins a punk band, it will be in the news, doesn't mean the media hate her.

Well that's just wrong. Media always had their noses up his ***. Giggs was Beckham before Beckham was Beckham.

Normally you shouldn't. The issure here is that Van Gaal is ******* awful at handling the press and sports press in UK is the worst there is. So in that sense Giggs in the job might seem appealing.

This is where I would have Giggs as number 2, comes across really well, would be excellent at helping him navigate our ******** media

yaaay, anderson broke papal law....

yet another embarrassing moment - can we blame moyes for this as well? :P

De Gea, Jones, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra, Nani, Carrick, Fletcher, Young, Mata, Hernandez

Why Young???? Januzaj would have been perfect.....

De Gea, Jones, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra, Nani, Carrick, Fletcher, Young, Mata, Hernandez

Why Young???? Januzaj would have been perfect.....
Giggs being true to is word and said he would give everyone a game, Januzaj will feature im sure maybe do a Mata and get couple of goals off the bench. Lets not hammer Giggs just yet.

Carrick is having a terrible game. Fletcher was trying to be too quite and now United is 1-0 down. Other than that, same all lack of penetration and trough balls. Technically limited players with no football brain.

Giggs being true to is word and said he would give everyone a game, Januzaj will feature im sure maybe do a Mata and get couple of goals off the bench. Lets not hammer Giggs just yet.

I rest my case, Januzaj should have started....Giggs out :P

I think the most worrying thing for United right now is that teams are coming and realistically thinking they can get something from them because of how much of an abortion your season has been

I think the most worrying thing for United right now is that teams are coming and realistically thinking they can get something from them because of how much of an abortion your season has been

Part of that's Ferguson leaving though innit? Was always going to happen that way.

----------

United have actually just been outplayed today. Deserve to be 2-0 down at least. Lots of work for the new manager to do, and a lot of new players necessary.

Yeah it was always bound to happen, but I didn't think it'd happen with such a kaplunk that it has been.

Don't you mean aberration? :P

No way Young and Nani can stay after that performance. Maybe we can exchange half our squad for Kroos and Shaw?

Back