The Manchester United Thread

Don't you mean aberration? :P

No way Young and Nani can stay after that performance. Maybe we can exchange half our squad for Kroos and Shaw?

problem getting rid of Young is finding someone to pay his ridiculous wage. His ability matches that of a mid table side, no midtable sides can afford his wage

Hopefully this shuts up the Giggs fanboys who want him as manager when were in such a ***** situation now it would just make it worse,

Hopefully this shuts up the Giggs fanboys who want him as manager when were in such a ***** situation now it would just make it worse,
Giggs is the only man who can have fanboys. And Mata. He's awesome.

wait, there's something worse than the sh*t we're in already?

Our midfield is still the main problem, wingers wanting to cut inside and cant cross and our CMs can only play sideways and are scared to shoot from edge of area, and never do/look for anything creative.

I think the most worrying thing for United right now is that teams are coming and realistically thinking they can get something from them because of how much of an abortion your season has been

It's more the fact the players are already on holiday, especially the defenders. Rio is done.

And De Boer makes it better? Who is availiable and best qualified for United? Van Gaal. That's the end of the discussion really.

No chance. This just shows how poor most of our squad is, and lets not forget Sunderland have taken points off Chelsea and City recently.

Giggs will be a manager one day. Hopefully he will be our manager. But there is no time for sentiment.

Appointing Giggs or signing cavani in summer and not a CM

With our luck, we'll appoint Giggs, sign Cavani and a new keeper and build a new stadium and we still won't have a better midfield.

And De Boer makes it better? Who is availiable and best qualified for United? Van Gaal. That's the end of the discussion really.

De Boer would be better than Giggs at this point, not that that is saying much. I never even argued about van gaal I just don't think we want another situation of manager losing the players at this point as we would be even more screwed if it's another season of failure.

De Boer would be better than Giggs at this point, not that that is saying much. I never even argued about van gaal I just don't think we want another situation of manager losing the players at this point as we would be even more screwed if it's another season of failure.

There is only one question: all things considered, and all negatives and positives look at, who is the best qualified manager to lead United?

There is only one question: all things considered, and all negatives and positives look at, who is the best qualified manager to lead United?

I know it's van gaal and I'm not against him being manager, I just know that he might cause problems in the background which may lose some of the players.. That's the last thing we need. Obviously he's the only realistic and good option we have atm which kind of leaves us with no option without appointing someone with less of a CV but sill undoubtedly and potentially world class managers in Simeone or De Boer.

I know it's van gaal and I'm not against him being manager, I just know that he might cause problems in the background which may lose some of the players.. That's the last thing we need. Obviously he's the only realistic and good option we have atm which kind of leaves us with no option without appointing someone with less of a CV but sill undoubtedly and potentially world class managers in Simeone or De Boer.

do you know why problems occur with Van gaal? because he always wants players to learn. some players decide they are too big to learn, they are the ones he can fall out with. make no mistake our players can learn, especially the young onezs. The only one who could be an issue is rooney really, and thats if he acts like its 2010 again. In which case, he can go. Otherwise I realy don't see an issue with lots of our players being quite young.

‘Man United are toilet’ - #GiggsOut trends during Sunderland defeat'

I'd assume that's a wry sort of humor going round there lol

do you know why problems occur with Van gaal? because he always wants players to learn. some players decide they are too big to learn, they are the ones he can fall out with. make no mistake our players can learn, especially the young onezs. The only one who could be an issue is rooney really, and thats if he acts like its 2010 again. In which case, he can go. Otherwise I realy don't see an issue with lots of our players being quite young.

Hope he does wonders with Fellini,Cleverley,Jones,Nani, but I suppose that would make him superman!

Back