The Manchester United Thread

Carrick is good player, but don't get me wrong, I don't want him to be a starter next season. He's too limited. Give him role Clevz have and we have excellent backup option. We need two new CMs, thats a must.
How unlucky is Fellaini? He had pretty good game in his best position, lurking between #10 and pure CM. It can be useful tactic to have. Anyway, he gets in pretty good positions, then misses a sitter and probably blocks a goal from Buttner.
Wilson, if he's pure poacher then I doubt he will ever be first team material for United. But you cannot deny guy is talented. He has good nose for goal, let's hope he develops his all round play more.
Januzaj > god.

Carrick is good player, but don't get me wrong, I don't want him to be a starter next season. He's too limited. Give him role Clevz have and we have excellent backup option. We need two new CMs, thats a must.
How unlucky is Fellaini? He had pretty good game in his best position, lurking between #10 and pure CM. It can be useful tactic to have. Anyway, he gets in pretty good positions, then misses a sitter and probably blocks a goal from Buttner.
Wilson, if he's pure poacher then I doubt he will ever be first team material for United. But you cannot deny guy is talented. He has good nose for goal, let's hope he develops his all round play more.
Januzaj > god.
Wilsona is far more than just a poacher! He can play as AML/AMC has excellent technique,finishing and dribbling skills no way just a simple poacher. Hope Fellaini is sold should of been sent off tonight imo!

Been concenating more on coaching and managing side this season for sure, and tbh has been pretty dire when he has played but could be said about a lot of players this year.

Well sure, you can't exactly conquer the world with 40 year old players. But, he still has superior offensive stats to Carrick, Cleverley et al. In a midfield that's dry of creativity it should be a no brainer to utilise him more often.

. Hope Fellaini is sold should of been sent off tonight imo!

I thought Fellaini was pretty good. He had a bunch of good interceptions and his presence in the box kept defenders occupied.

Last edited:
Wilsona is far more than just a poacher! He can play as AML/AMC has excellent technique,finishing and dribbling skills no way just a simple poacher. Hope Fellaini is sold should of been sent off tonight imo!
I haven't seen enough of Wilson to make any claim. Well, I can and I sorta did. But my claim has no strength whatsoever. I tend not to trust people when it comes to young players. I trusted GC on Zaha, and he's shittier version of Obertan. No, that would be honer because Obertan is a god.

Well sure, you can't exactly conquer the world with 40 year old players. But, he still has superior offensive stats to Carrick, Cleverley et al. In a midfield that's dry of creativity it should be a no brainer to utilise him more often.
Not if he feels he wont bring anything to the team, we would get even more dominated with him and 1 other. God our midfield is dire! :(

I haven't seen enough of Wilson to make any claim. Well, I can and I sorta did. But my claim has no strength whatsoever. I tend not to trust people when it comes to young players. I trusted GC on Zaha, and he's shittier version of Obertan. No, that would be honer because Obertan is a god.
Lol Obertan great player :) I have watched a lot of Wilson last couple of years, just needs to keep working on his development and keep his head straight.

Phil Jones has got to sort himself out for me, goes into to many silly challenges and needs to stay on his feet and use his brain a bit more. Or he will never become a great player and will be injured all the time. Thought Smalling was class again tonight.

Van Persie seems very sure about United's future.

https://vine.co/v/M6Xm3KrD5mq

We have some great talented youth, first team squad is weak in some areas but the attack we have is ****** out of this world.. Mata, Kagawa, RVP, Rooney, Januzaj.

Just a shame the ****** midfield has let it down this season, needs to be addressed badly. If we sort these issues out we'll come good next season and make top 4 comfortably.

[video=youtube_share;_LcT0V7B2Xw]http://youtu.be/_LcT0V7B2Xw[/video]

One forward passing player makes so much difference to the team. When Giggs was on (Yes game was almost over) he ran the show with his passing and vision. Shame we don't have anyone like him.

We have some great talented youth, first team squad is weak in some areas but the attack we have is ****** out of this world.. Mata, Kagawa, RVP, Rooney, Januzaj.

Just a shame the ****** midfield has let it down this season, needs to be addressed badly. If we sort these issues out we'll come good next season and make top 4 comfortably.

Instead of playing Kagawa as AM, Giggs should have played Ben Pearson in the midfield and maybe Kagawa as AM. Pearson is the most impressive player in the U21 and he is playing the role we lack big time. But like I said maybe it would have been overkill but definitely worth a chance.

Januzaj > god.

Carrick shouldn't be the first choice player next season. He slows every move and breaks them by giving time to opposition to settle in their position. He takes 4-5 touches to make any pass and he lacks balls. He can't shoot even when he is in space (his shot is very good too) and is too coward to play expansive game even when he is not playing alongside Scholes.

Dan Roan ‏@danroan 5m
Van Gaal has just arrived at Dutch training in Hoenderloo but refuses to answer my questions about Utd. No announcement this week I'm told

Mark Ogden ‏@MOgdenTelegraph 3m
No LVG announcement this week. No dramas, just a case of getting season finished and out of the way.#mufc

I swear to god I'll hunt you down

"Stand up if you're in europe"

Hull City chant last night. Brilliant.

Next week, Tuesday or Thursday, can't remember which, LvG should hold a press conference from their training camp.