The Manchester United Thread

Is it just me or is Giggs faster than Fellaini?

Giggs is remarkably quick for his age. He's kept in shape over the years.

Must be all the running around he did behind his brother for 8 years.

Is it just me or is Giggs faster than Fellaini?

He's remarkably quick for someone who's 40, and merely pretty quick for a regular football player. Keeps himself in amazing shape.

Giggs is remarkably quick for his age. He's kept in shape over the years.

Must be all the running around he did behind his brother for 8 years.

Should have slipped behind his brother's back rather than running.

He's remarkably quick for someone who's 40, and merely pretty quick for a regular football player. Keeps himself in amazing shape.

He should sign a 5-year contract before van Gaal arrives!

You lot never fail to bring up Liverpool. Whether it's on the forum or in the ground.

F3GnvxT.jpg

You'll never hear us singing about Ryan Giggs in a match against Hull City.

Probably because everyone's too busy crying into their Liverpool shirts over throwing away a 3-0 lead.

It probably needs a name. Suarezing? Or does that already cover physical assault? Hmm...

Probably because everyone's too busy crying into their Liverpool shirts over throwing away a 3-0 lead.

It probably needs a name. Suarezing? Or does that already cover physical assault? Hmm...

I actually went the Hull City game at Anfield earlier this season. No mention of Giggs or United or the fact they're 7th or won't even make it to Channel 5 next season.

I actually went the Hull City game at Anfield earlier this season. No mention of Giggs or United or the fact they're 7th or won't even make it to Channel 5 next season.

...cool. Still not convinced anyone else other than you cares.