The Manchester United Thread

I'm not sure you CAN do better than Badelj. Leaving aside the fact that Badelj is a big upgrade on any CM United currently have, who else would feasibly come to a club with no Champions League and no manager as of yet? Rakitic, maybe, but he's not a defensive lynchpin.

Mueller's a pipe dream and a player United really don't need anyway.

One of the Bender brothers would be very well accepted, Fellaini has no future in United so I see no point in keeping him.

Mark Ogden was on Sunday Supplement this morning. He was saying LVG all but done deal expect to hear something by Tuesday/Wednesday, just finalising staff positions with most likely Scholes and **** coaching the U21s and Neville staying on and Giggs most likely to be No2. Also mentioned something about talks with Meulesteen in separate article coming back as coach.

Can someone explain to me how in the ***** **** Mike Dean is professional referee?

One of the Bender brothers would be very well accepted, Fellaini has no future in United so I see no point in keeping him.

Neither of the Bender brothers intend to leave their respective clubs. Particularly the more heralded one, Lars, who recently signed an extension until 2019. "I feel settled here, and see no reason to change anything. In fact, if I am being completely honest, I haven't had an overly brilliant season and don't feel ready yet to take on a pivotal role at a big club somewhere else."

It's both eye-opening and refreshing to see a player be honest about themselves amidst speculation like this, when they know that they will be sought after.

Can we restart #FreeShinji? Feel sorry for the guy, being forced back by Southampton players - he was already playing in central midfield, and he could barely hold on to the ball.

Seems to be a the odd rumour about Muller here and there popping up, read somewhere he owes a lot to LVG and would be happy to work with him again. Also not happy at the squad rotation system at Bayern under PEP. Not a position we need tho. And more rumours today about a 30m bid for Strootman aswell.

Muller to right wing, say good bye to a couple of wingers.

Neither of the Bender brothers intend to leave their respective clubs. Particularly the more heralded one, Lars, who recently signed an extension until 2019. "I feel settled here, and see no reason to change anything. In fact, if I am being completely honest, I haven't had an overly brilliant season and don't feel ready yet to take on a pivotal role at a big club somewhere else."

It's both eye-opening and refreshing to see a player be honest about themselves amidst speculation like this, when they know that they will be sought after.

No one even slightly good will be easy available, if we're expecting someone easy and who says they are available in public may swell give up before we start.

Muller to right wing, say good bye to a couple of wingers.
Yes could work mate. Get rid of Valencia and Young bring in Muller and Reus :) oh I just felt something weird in my pants :p just imagine that with a quality midfield.

Can we restart #FreeShinji? Feel sorry for the guy, being forced back by Southampton players - he was already playing in central midfield, and he could barely hold on to the ball.
He's pretty useless, so the **** with him. Even his touch is bad, let alone awareness on the pitch. He looks lost regardless of his position, wing, central, anywhere. We tried, it didn't work and it probably wont, sell him before he gets too old to fit in any team or completely lose his sale value.

Last edited:
Yes could work mate. Get rid of Valencia and Young bring in Muller and Reus :) oh I just felt something weird in my pants :p just imagine that with a quality midfield.

We probably wont get either, I give us a 1% chance on Reus.

He's pretty useless, so the **** with him. Even his touch is bad, let alone awareness on the pitch. He looks lost regardless of his position, wing, central, anywhere. We tried, it didn't work and it probably wont, sell him before he gets too old to fit in any team or completely lose his sale value.

Fair enough...I say we offer him and Bebe to Dortmund in exchange for Reus :p

Didn't Man Utd have the best away record in the Prem?