The Manchester United Thread

Im with Vanjagl on Clasie. The other three are class. As for winger we should try for Angel Di Maria or risk it with Griezmann.

What about Bruno Martins Indi or indeed Mats Hummels?

[video=youtube;y-jwdTpl-V4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-jwdTpl-V4[/video]

0:46 is the best bit.

Anyone think instead of all round players, we should focus on specifics? Get a ball winner, and pair him alongside a playmaker in midfield? Definitely wall winners will probably be on the move around with Fernando, Bender and the like.

Maybe de Jong would be available, I think his contract has 1 year left. Plus you know, Dutch.

One of the Journos that writes for the MEN is claiming Shaw is 95% done deal and expected to be wrapped up soon. Hope so!

If you want to know what players you should get, you should think first about what kind of formation you wanna play. You've got 2 world class strikers, #10, GK... IMO a team should be made around the best players.

Apparently United have made 'significant advancements' in the pursuit of Toni Kroos of Bayern Munich, according to ESPN.

This'll get interesting.

Maybe de Jong would be available, I think his contract has 1 year left. Plus you know, Dutch.

Thanks, but we have Fellaini.

You know what, it'd be pretty fun to see them in a one vs. one. Everything about it makes it seem like a good fight.

Last edited:
Exactly, both are walking yellow card machines and taking one above other would be going from donkey to donkey.

Well yeah, but can't say I've seen many ball winners that weren't yellow card machines. It comes with the job description.

I think we have more chance with Fabregas than Kroos.... some reports even saying Arsenal don't even have that first option clause which supposedly has long been stated.

Just out of interest, who would you guys prefer if you had a choice out of them two?

I think we have more chance with Fabregas than Kroos.... some reports even saying Arsenal don't even have that first option clause which supposedly has long been stated.

Just out of interest, who would you guys prefer if you had a choice out of them two?

Although not a United fan, Kroos all day if you had a choice between the two

Kroos would be better than Fabregas at the same price (40M or more for Fabregas if you go by the reports)