The Manchester United Thread

He has already been left out from photos of next seasons kit as well as other marketing things.

Also when asked about couple other players Enrique said he wants them to stay and when asked about Fabregas he said he doesn't want to speak about individuals.

Fabregas is going.
Did not know about photos and that. But I have watched nearly every Barca game this season and always got the feeling stuff aint right with him. Will have to see who/if anyone bids.

If you bring up RVP then you know nothing.

Why do you say that? He was your captain, he was part of Arsenal setup for a long time.... it's not too different from Mr.Loyal aka Fabregas.

If you ignore RVP then you know nothing.

Two completely different players and more critically personalities.

Some people are also trying to use RVP as a reason for Cesc moving to Utd. It would work if they had good relationship while here, but no. RVP was one of least liked inside Arsenal. Lots of fights with different players.

Did not know about photos and that. But I have watched nearly every Barca game this season and always got the feeling stuff aint right with him. Will have to see who/if anyone bids.

Yeah in the end will go down to who wants him. We have advantage, but it counts for nothing if Wenger decides he doesn't need him.

Yeah in the end will go down to who wants him. We have advantage, but it counts for nothing if Wenger decides he doesn't need him.
If we feel confident of landing Kroos maybe we wont even go for him. Im sure we will be keeping tabs on him tho as will Wenger.

Wenger probably needs him more. Considering the amount of negative publicity he's been getting recently, getting back Fabregas will be a tremendous booster-shot. But then again, he also needs to strengthen other areas (RB, CB - cover, ST!), so paying that much for Fabregas will probably not be possible..

Wenger probably needs him more. Considering the amount of negative publicity he's been getting recently, getting back Fabregas will be a tremendous booster-shot. But then again, he also needs to strengthen other areas (RB, CB - cover, ST!), so paying that much for Fabregas will probably not be possible..

I think United need him way more than Arsenal at the moment... look at our central midfield... it's horrible.

It wont be next season :) When we sign Kroos and Strootman :p

Kroos will most likely stay at Bayern and Strootman as much as I'd like to think he would love to come play under LVG it probably won't materialise.

We mayswell aim a little lower and go for Rakitic, admittedly Real Madrid are linked with him but they surely can't be true.

Kroos will most likely stay at Bayern and Strootman as much as I'd like to think he would love to come play under LVG it probably won't materialise.

We mayswell aim a little lower and go for Rakitic, admittedly Real Madrid are linked with him but they surely can't be true.
We should only aim lower when we know are main targets are sure not to be coming until then we should go for our top targets.

There's money and Puma will likely subsidice the fee. Fabregas is a major Puma player and while we have some already they'd jump at a chance to get him back to Arsenal. Also considering the injuries we've had getting player of Fabregas' calibre would be sound purchase especially if that ment competitor wouldn't get him as without european football Utd will likely up there again next season.

I'm pretty sure neither United or Arsenal will get Fabregas.

Two completely different players and more critically personalities.

Some people are also trying to use RVP as a reason for Cesc moving to Utd. It would work if they had good relationship while here, but no. RVP was one of least liked inside Arsenal. Lots of fights with different players.

Before RVP moved to ManUtd not a single Arsenal fan believed he will sign for ManUtd. Now it's easy to say different personalities, he is Arsenal fan, Cesc is more loyal than RVP and all that but before something happens it's same with most players.

Before RVP moved to ManUtd not a single Arsenal fan believed he will sign for ManUtd. Now it's easy to say different personalities, he is Arsenal fan, Cesc is more loyal than RVP and all that but before something happens it's same with most players.

Most players don't throw pizza at Ferguson.

Most players didn't say they would rather sell peanuts than playing for Chelsea but ended up playing there.

Yeah, most players probably wanted to work with their favourite manager and to play in Champions League. Which Arsenal has on offer and you don't.

Yeah, most players probably wanted to work with their favourite manager and to play in Champions League. Which Arsenal has on offer and you don't.

And when Eto'o made that comment Jose was the manager of Chelsea and he hated him.

Not that Fabregas threw pizza at Fergi, shame that we don't have him anymore as manager.

There were so many journos who said Fabregas was open to move to ManUtd last season, so it's not closed doors after all.

Re champions league, meh I'm not going to post same thing again and again. I would be surprised if players think so short term, if so City, PSG wouldn't have signed any star players, so was Monaco.

I don't get it. On one hand United fans say LVG is one of the big reasons why Kroos will move to United and on the other hand, they say managers do not form part of a players decision-making calculus when they are deciding which club to move to. Which one is it?

I don't get it. On one hand United fans say LVG is one of the big reasons why Kroos will move to United and on the other hand, they say managers do not form part of a players decision-making calculus when they are deciding which club to move to. Which one is it?

OMG fans of same clubs having different opinions. Shame we don't have a leader who can post on behalf of us.

OMG fans of same clubs having different opinions. Shame we don't have a leader who can post on behalf of us.

It just gets hypocritical especially since both of the afromentioned contrasting views are often expressed by the same person