The Manchester United Thread

without? you heard LVG?

Yeah, I have....doesn't speak English but he was speaking clearly enough and there were some Dutch words that sounded very much like their English translation - so with subtitles, it was fine.

The only words I've heard from Fergie are "Football, ****** ****" and "squeaky *** time".

I searched last 2-3 pages and didn't see any post saying we can sign Kroos because of Van Gaal.

Or maybe I missed it, could you post the posts by the same person with contrasting views?

Their was a few pages back ... Smt about how LvG gave Kroos his first-team debut and that's why Kroos loves Van Gaall

Looks like you'll have to find a new scapegoat if LVG does sign McCarthy, other than Moyes.

Looks like you'll have to find a new scapegoat if LVG does sign McCarthy, other than Moyes.

I personally think this story is probably briefed via a McCarthy personnel as he obviously wants a new contract.

However I read that article and if it would be in exchange for Cleverley it would be a good deal anyway.

Moyes had his target's, but the failure to obtain them wasn't 100% on him, but on Woodward mostly.

From Kroos to not wanting Kroos... to James McCarthy being a top target this summer.... yeh this is ****** worrying to say the least.

Not wanting Kroos is just a polite way of saying he's turned Utd down. Confirmed this to Bild.

Not wanting Kroos is just a polite way of saying he's turned Utd down. Confirmed this to Bild.
Funny, could it be that United rejected Kroos' demands and now he's saying that? As far as I know, 'United' declined their interest before Kroos.

Anyway, what a long summer this is going to be. From Fabregas, Kroos and at some extent Vidal to James McCarthy. Yey.

Funny, could it be that United rejected Kroos' demands and now he's saying that? As far as I know, 'United' declined their interest before Kroos.

Anyway, what a long summer this is going to be. From Fabregas, Kroos and at some extent Vidal to James McCarthy. Yey.

Yeah of course there's that possibility. Also possibility that Bayern wanted too much which caused Utd to back out. Most probable still is that he rejected Utd as his position is the number 1 priority for Utd this window and Utd finances allow to offer him a lot.

From Kroos to not wanting Kroos... to James McCarthy being a top target this summer.... yeh this is ****** worrying to say the least.

You should stop listening to the rumour mill as truth. Kroos will do a Ballack and leave next year on a free if unhappy, or sign a bumper contract if he is.

also not sure what people have against Macarthy, he's actually the kind of mid we need.

You should stop listening to the rumour mill as truth. Kroos will do a Ballack and leave next year on a free if unhappy, or sign a bumper contract if he is.

also not sure what people have against Macarthy, he's actually the kind of mid we need.

I like McCarthy, but is he what you's need? He'd be a very good Carrick replacement

I like McCarthy, but is he what you's need? He'd be a very good Carrick replacement
We need to 2 CMs: he falls into Carrick replacement, strong BBM cover, possible BBM first choice category. People are doing him down because his name isnt Kroos or Vidal. I'd quite happy sell Fellaini and replace him with McCarthy

Actually Voetball said he turned down the chase of Kroos. Presumably because it could run all summer.

We need to 2 CMs: he falls into Carrick replacement, strong BBM cover, possible BBM first choice category. People are doing him down because his name isnt Kroos or Vidal. I'd quite happy sell Fellaini and replace him with McCarthy

Fair enough then, I thought you meant you wanted him to play alongside Carrick.

Vidal's a pipe dream, he's, in my opinion, the best midfielder in the world right now.

Fair enough then, I thought you meant you wanted him to play alongside Carrick.

Vidal's a pipe dream, he's, in my opinion, the best midfielder in the world right now.

he is, I'd still test Juve on it though.