The Manchester United Thread

Well Kroos reports are building up a bit... I have no idea how reliable this M.E.N reporter Neil Leigh is but..

[h=1]United on verge of Kroos deal[/h]

• http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/manchester-united-verge-toni-kroos-7154862#.U30wg9jIpfM.twitter

It just gets hypocritical especially since both of the afromentioned contrasting views are often expressed by the same person

Who is it?

I searched last 2-3 pages and didn't see any post saying we can sign Kroos because of Van Gaal.

Or maybe I missed it, could you post the posts by the same person with contrasting views?

Apparently, Giggs was one of the reasons why Thiago didn't come to United. Don't believe it for one second.

These rumours of Toni Kroos going to United for 20million surely cant be true... Fantastic deal if true (although huge wages)

Two years left on his deal i think... It must be his wage demands as the reason most teams dont seem to be interested

well sounds like we will pay him what he wants and bayern will not or cant so thay just might cut there losses who knows

how long is left on his deal at bayern?

It expires next year which is why Bayern are afraid of losing him on a free if he doesn't move/sign a new contract now.

Any chance van Gaal might take a look at one or more of the younger prospects at the World Cup?

It expires next year which is why Bayern are afraid of losing him on a free if he doesn't move/sign a new contract now.

Any chance van Gaal might take a look at one or more of the younger prospects at the World Cup?

Well even if Kroos is signed it doesn't stop us signing another CM.. Infact we probably need 2 tbh.

And i think we are favourites because some kind of deal was principally agreed few months back and when you think about it how many top clubs need a CM without having other priorities? Especially in this FFP era money spent has to be thought about.

Chelsea need a striker... Barca CB.. Real overloaded with midfielders.. Liverpool defence and a winger of some sort. You get the point.. a lot of clubs have other priorities.

How many top clubs need a CM without having other priorities?

City. Yaya and his agent are putting up quite a show - if they can sack the manager who got them their first PL title, they'll readily sell a player who's acting like a kid.

But they also need a top CB to pair Kompany while having to worry about FFP.

City. Yaya and his agent are putting up quite a show - if they can sack the manager who got them their first PL title, they'll readily sell a player who's acting like a kid.

The one thing City probably will not do is sell Yaya Toure. Especially not after he proved how vital he is to them. He is probably the closest anything comes to Indispensable for them.. Although, they do need another midfielder, but there are strong rumours linking them to Fernando (Heck, I believe they made a double bid for him and Mangala, although it was rejected.)

Yaya wont go, despite the twitter fuckery of the week, The FFP sanctions count for nothing really, on full viewing, we've lescott and Barry leaving at minimum, and allowed to spend 50mil, so 150k min a week, with 50mil fee... we can get a CB for that, We'll prob annonuce Sagna early next week according to reports, so expect Richards to be sold, so 57mil for a cb :p

Last edited: