The Manchester United Thread

He was able to come up with a list, and so comprehensive one, so quickly? All while working day-to-day preparing for WC and basically never spending one day in the club? I find that hard to believe.
Whats so hard to believe he has worked in all the top leagues, most probably watches and goes to watch no end of games has united scout reports for god knows how many players. Plus he knew he was getting the job a while back hence all the discussions with woody talking about targets. Really not that hard to believe tbh.

He was able to come up with a list, and so comprehensive one, so quickly? All while working day-to-day preparing for WC and basically never spending one day in the club? I find that hard to believe.

Why? He knows his system, he knows obviously about United and he knows the players he likes? It would hardly take long would it?

He'd bee talking to United for a month.

If LVG wants Strooman the club will go all out to get him. I remember a lot of people on here were ****** that we was linked with him before just coz he was not a world class name. Fools, if your good enough that's all that matters to me name or no name!
It's true that being a 'world class name' isn't what should determine your transfer policy, but the fact is that most players with a top reputation have it because they're consistently good. Sure, you can get some top players who aren't that highly-rated by most, but it's unlikely. If you want a top player who will stay a top player for years to come, your best bet will be to go for the big names.

It's true that being a 'world class name' isn't what should determine your transfer policy, but the fact is that most players with a top reputation have it because they're consistently good. Sure, you can get some top players who aren't that highly-rated by most, but it's unlikely. If you want a top player who will stay a top player for years to come, your best bet will be to go for the big names.

Or do some proper scouting.

Miranda 24m? clausel is activated by us, reported by AS.

Hes a talented player and has been absolutely fantastic this season... But I have reservations on whether it's true.

1. 24m for a 29 year old isn't exactly cheap, his age does kind of concern me as we should be looking towards the future.

2. Despite how great he's been I can't help but feel worried by his body stature, would the physicality of the Premier League be suited to him?

3. Miranda doesn't seem to me like an LVG target, I am struggling to believe this.

Anybody thinks there is any truth in chatter that we are one of the teams who are after DI MARIA?

Anybody thinks there is any truth in chatter that we are one of the teams who are after DI MARIA?

Everyone is after him so yes. Doubt Madrid are looking to let him go though. Crucial player for them.

Breaking news on sky sports is that Malcolm Glazier has passed away
I didn't know he was 86 - he really doesn't look 86! Anyway, R.I.P. to him, no matter what United fans may think of him and his family, death is always terrible and something no-one should ever wish on another person.

I didn't know he was 86 - he really doesn't look 86! Anyway, R.I.P. to him, no matter what United fans may think of him and his family, death is always terrible and something no-one should ever wish on another person.

Yeah now that you mention he didn't look as old as he was, I also agree with the rest.

anyone think this will have implications for United or is it business as usual not sure what the ownership hierarchy is personally

For some reason a lot of people believe that this will have some serious ramifications as a result. Unlike a single, chief owner at many other clubs, it's family-owned. So one of the six others who have shares in the club will just take over.

Bit weird.

For some reason a lot of people believe that this will have some serious ramifications as a result. Unlike a single, chief owner at many other clubs, it's family-owned. So one of the six others who have shares in the club will just take over.

Bit weird.
Two are co-chairmen already aren't they?

Back