The Manchester United Thread

Yeah, even before the man was probably napping most of the time and his sons were running the show.

Yeah, even before the man was probably napping most of the time and his sons were running the show.

What could you expect from him? He's over 70, he suffered a stroke in '06, and to him and his family, United were a brand. I'm just glad he had Fergie to deliver success.

RIP Malcolm Glazer

The Glazers as a whole can f**k off as far as Im concerned. For many reasons. Taking a healthy club making it owe hundreds of millions (initially 700 currently 380), pitiful net spend, no fc on the badge/after the name of our club etc ...

Im not saying Im happy he died (that would be sick) but hate glazers love utd.

The Glazers as a whole can f**k off as far as Im concerned. For many reasons. Taking a healthy club making it owe hundreds of millions (initially 700 currently 380), pitiful net spend, no fc on the badge/after the name of our club etc ...

Im not saying Im happy he died (that would be sick) but hate glazers love utd.

Neither do Arsenal, Everton, Spurs, Stoke, Newcastle, West Ham, West Brom and Norwich.

Also you do realise in terms of net spent United are third behind City/Chelsea in the last five years? If you go back a little further it looks like you've spent less because of the huge amount from the sale of Ronaldo.

According to BBC we have resumed talks for Shaw, I hope we move on to next target as 27 Million is awesome price and still if they are holding out for more then better look elsewhere.

Mata and De Gea in the squad for world cup, well deserved for both of them.

According to BBC we have resumed talks for Shaw, I hope we move on to next target as 27 Million is awesome price and still if they are holding out for more then better look elsewhere.

27m is an awesome price. The reported 100k p/w wages isn't ... Especially when you consider that the number is only going to increase as he gets older and closer to his prime

27m is an awesome price. The reported 100k p/w wages isn't ... Especially when you consider that the number is only going to increase as he gets older and closer to his prime

Highly doubt he will be on 100k a week salary at the age of 18.. Media like to speculate when they don't have a clue

Highly doubt he will be on 100k a week salary at the age of 18.. Media like to speculate when they don't have a clue

Actually no ... It isn't mere speculation. It's the main reason why Chelsea have pulled out of the race because United are offering a financial package that they simply can't match. Chelsea are only willing to offer 60k p/w

I think Mark Ogden said he would start on 70k a week going upto 110k a week even at the bottom rate Chelsea still would not match us for an 18 yr old. Hope it gets wrapped up soon anyways, will be great signing!

I think Mark Ogden said he would start on 70k a week going upto 110k a week even at the bottom rate Chelsea still would not match us for an 18 yr old. Hope it gets wrapped up soon anyways, will be great signing!

Glad they didn't tbh ... Shaw would have been a great signing but there are more pressing concerns in the Chelsea squad atm

Fabregas available with a release clause of 30m.. Surely we have to activate that and grab him? Or try at least?

Defo think it will be between us and Arsenal, we can offer better terms it is upto the player on this one.

By the time wenger has reached into his purse we could have him but Woody is useless and LVG probably doesn't want him either as he somehow loves the challenge of rejecting world class cm's like Kroos and working wonders with cleverly and Anderson.

By the time wenger has reached into his purse we could have him but Woody is useless and LVG probably doesn't want him either as he somehow loves the challenge of rejecting world class cm's like Kroos and working wonders with cleverly and Anderson.
In no way is Woody useless! And if LVG don't think a certain player will fit then that's fine by me. Ando will leave for sure, I would be happy if Clevs stayed only as squad player but it sounds like Evertons interest is defo legit. LVG will get the players he feels right for him and his tactics/formation.

In no way is Woody useless! And if LVG don't think a certain player will fit then that's fine by me. Ando will leave for sure, I would be happy if Clevs stayed only as squad player but it sounds like Evertons interest is defo legit. LVG will get the players he feels right for him and his tactics/formation.
How can you say Woody isn't useless after the shambles that was last summer?

How can you say Woody isn't useless after the shambles that was last summer?
Clueless statement tbh. Harsh to call him clueless after being thrown into a side of the job he has never done before or has any experience in what so ever! I blame Gill more than anyone for going the same time a Fergie, Gill should of stayed on another year to help Moyes/Woody deal with transfers last summer giving Woody some much needed experience dealing with players/cubs/agents. People forget Woody is one of the main if not the main reason UTD rake in 100s of millions of pounds every year!

Back