The Manchester United Thread

Posted some ridiculous claims as a matter of fact and then got ****** off when people quotes him. Funny guy.

So now Giggs, Vidic, Ferdinand, Lampard and Ashley Cole had left their clubs. Truly the end of an era.
And again. Taking high ground on ******* Internet. Please don't mention me again, I'll just ignore you. Thanks.

Guy hasn't even been on English soil, give him some slack and ask that again by 20th July.
What do you mean give him some slack? Was asking people for people thoughts on this site, nothing wrong with that it is the UTD Thread. Instead of talking about new players wanted peoples thoughts on some of the talent LVG might use from Reserves.

What do you mean give him some slack? Was asking people for people thoughts on this site, nothing wrong with that it is the UTD Thread. Instead of talking about new players wanted peoples thoughts on some of the talent LVG might use from Reserves.
I would like to see: Janko, Powell, M. Keane, Zaha (if we keep him), Wilson, Lingard and Henriques get some action this coming season or maybe a cup game or 2.

Oh and maybe Petrucci.

Wonder if LVG knows which youngsters might get a chance next year?

Not sure next year but since it's a world cup year would be good to see few youngsters in the preseason tour.

Varela, Janko, Wilson, Rothwell, James, Keane, Pearson, Lawrence all these players did good enough to deserve few chances.

Hopefully Michael Keane will be in the first team next season as well as a new defender to make our CB options. Lingard has to be in the squad as does Nick Powell IMO.

Anyone else is a bonus right now. Zaha should be if he applies himself properly, LVG loves a good winger.

I'm excited for the new season. Lets not forget it's only June 3rd. Plenty of time to get deals done.

Hopefully Michael Keane will be in the first team next season as well as a new defender to make our CB options. Lingard has to be in the squad as does Nick Powell IMO.

Anyone else is a bonus right now. Zaha should be if he applies himself properly, LVG loves a good winger.

I'm excited for the new season. Lets not forget it's only June 3rd. Plenty of time to get deals done.

Can't believe I forgot both of them..

So LVG doesn't want Fabregas or Kroos or even Carvalho.... who the **** does he want?

How can we even afford to turn down players like this considering our midfield? I know I should trust LVG but to say I am worried would be an under-statement considering how strong other teams are going to be next year.

So LVG doesn't want Fabregas or Kroos or even Carvalho.... who the **** does he want?

How can we even afford to turn down players like this considering our midfield? I know I should trust LVG but to say I am worried would be an under-statement considering how strong other teams are going to be next year.
No need to worry. LVG will get his targets he wants to suit his style.

Someone posted earlier about LVG probably ending up wanting to work wonders with Cleverly and Anderson (or along those lines), now I'm probably alone in this but I'd prefer to see LVG turn Cleverly into a world-class player over signing someone and hoping they'll fit in.

But then again I'm deluded.

Someone posted earlier about LVG probably ending up wanting to work wonders with Cleverly and Anderson (or along those lines), now I'm probably alone in this but I'd prefer to see LVG turn Cleverly into a world-class player over signing someone and hoping they'll fit in.

Does LVG have a magic potion or am I missing something? LVG isn't a magician to turn a player into something completely different, Cleverley will never be world class because he never had the potential to be. He only ever had the potential to be good and he's not even reaching that right now.

I would agree with Cleverly getting a chance. He looked good under Giggsy for that one game.

Anderson had over 8 years to proof himself and didn't do that much, so he can go! IMO

I would like to see: Janko, Powell, M. Keane, Zaha (if we keep him), Wilson, Lingard and Henriques get some action this coming season or maybe a cup game or 2.

Oh and maybe Petrucci.
I think Petrucci had been set back too much by his injuries. Might be best for him to leave and seek for consistent play time with other teams.

And Lawrence could be making his debut tomorrow against Netherlands! Hope he gets a chance to impress LVG.

So it looks like another quiet day...

They say no news is good news....but with ed woodward at the helm you never know. Taking last year in account no news is defiantly bad news.

Oh god, in a way I want United to sign nobody just so I can see zzeezzy go absolutely ape **** on here ;) LVG out Moyes in!

Oh god, in a way I want United to sign nobody just so I can see zzeezzy go absolutely ape **** on here ;) LVG out Moyes in!
Think everyone will blame Woodward if there is no signings, because LVG has said from the start that he doesn't deal with transfer. He just gives a list to the board and they must make it happen.

I like the silence. Silence is good.
Work defo going on behind the scenes. Read article the other day with big Pete saying he has spoken to people inside the club and near top and all players on LVG list are willing to join UTD and talks are ongoing. Players were Hummels,Indi,Strootman,Shaw,Classie and 1 other. Also Enzo Perez has said today he has had negotiations with UTD about possible move.

Back