3 CAMs - Adnan, Mata, Kagawa

1 LW - Ashley Young

2 RW - Nani, Valencia

6 CMs - Anderson, Fellaini, Carrick, Powell, Fletcher, Cleverly

3 DCs - Smalling, Jones, Evans

2 LB - Buttner, Evra

1 RB - Rafael

This is how FM see's United

In short. What is Phil Jones and Danny Welbeck's true position? Is phil a DM, or a CM. Is Welbeck a striker, or a LW?

It appears to me, the squad is evolving into a narrow 4 2 3 1. Does this mean Nani, Valencia and Young should be sold? Not by the fact they had a bad season, but on their positions alone?

Is Rooney the lone striker, or is he a CAM like Mata, Adnan and Kagawa?

I know, blasphemy, but ever since Kagawa and Mata were signed, I can't help but feel the frequent FM user, such as myself, has no choice but to conform or to sell.

Has anyone saw real improvement with Cleverly in the game? Had his attributes reach 16's and 17's and so on? Will my faith pay off?

Last edited:
BBC reporting that Shaw told Southampton officials that he wants to join ManUtd on the last day of the season. Good if true.

Love this time of year Fans are just as Bonkers as the rumours Cavani,Pogba,Cesc,Indi,Classie,Vidal,Pedro,Sanchez,Mangala,Hummels,Cerci,Shaw,Alaba,Turan,Muller,Schweinsteiger,Mandzukic,Di Maria,Morata,Koke all the players we have been linked with today by various sites. People on here panicing already window has just opened today LOOOOOOOOL.

Love this time of year Fans are just as Bonkers as the rumours Cavani,Pogba,Cesc,Indi,Classie,Vidal,Pedro,Sanchez,Mangala,Hummels,Cerci,Shaw,Alaba,Turan,Muller,Schweinsteiger,Mandzukic,Di Maria,Morata,Koke all the players we have been linked with today by various sites. People on here panicing already window has just opened today LOOOOOOOOL.

Same excuses last season and it went well..

People are not worried about the time, more like their concern is about those answers the clubs/persons have given whose targets have been withdrawn or cancelled. It hasn't been about money, but what we have to offer for the best players in current football world.

You do realize there's a World Cup starting this week right? That means quite restricted access to players. And if some of your targets do well in the tournament, it will majorly up the price, and potentially prolong the negotiations as agents become greedy and other clubs start lining up.

It's a joke if we haven't got deals 99% done or over the line (without announcing it until July 1st) yet anyway..... we should not be starting negotiations now considering every single ****** person knows the positions that needs to be addressed and it has been the same for a few years now... honestly there is no excuses.

So what if the WC starts this week was always going to be difficult window anyways with us having no CL and other clubs changing managers on to of that. We are going to have to pay over the odds anyway for players if they have a good WC or not this is the price of failing to qualify for CL next season. People complaining about lack of activity are just crazy this early on. I would rather it be like this than the shambles of putting in offers left right and centre and sounding out targets just the same. Chill people plenty of time for signings even after WC.

Tancredi just tweeted that Utd have out bid the offer by Chelsea for Cesc wages, still no offers for Cesc yet tho.

Tancredi just tweeted that Utd have out bid the offer by Chelsea for Cesc wages, still no offers for Cesc yet tho.

Whatever that guy says you should believe the opposite haha but in all seriousness a Manchester based journo has said this rumour is false but I just don't know what to believe with all these rumours about Cesc just want it to end.

Our local newspaper here in Estonia said out today that, Shaw is going to cost 27m? still for us, with 160k? per week wages.

Our local newspaper here in Estonia said out today that, Shaw is going to cost 27m? still for us, with 160k? per week wages.

Fee is probably about right, but the wages can't be... one minute reporters say 100k a week and the next 160k a week.. they honestly don't have a clue.

Yep read the same about Shaw aswell. I don't care tbh would be great signing but cant see it being that much but will have to wait and see.

LOL just read report on my Utd app on my phone saying we gonna bid 85m for Alaba,Sanchez and Pedro from Barca.

Lack of transfer activity is bit worrying. Yeah this is world cup year, manager haven't met the team and all that but still anyone who watched United few times knows what the weakness is and LVG openly said he is not involved in transfers, he has left it to Woodward.

I think it's about time we hire DoF who is not an ******* and works for manager.

Lack of transfer activity is bit worrying. Yeah this is world cup year, manager haven't met the team and all that but still anyone who watched United few times knows what the weakness is and LVG openly said he is not involved in transfers, he has left it to Woodward.

I think it's about time we hire DoF who is not an ******* and works for manager.
DOF is defo not the way for me look at Spurs last season! Im am pretty sure LVG is involved talking to Woody, that's was just papers reporting he wont be. Just have to be patient, no one has been on fire transfer wise yet window only been open not 2 days yet.

DOF is defo not the way for me look at Spurs last season! Im am pretty sure LVG is involved talking to Woody, that's was just papers reporting he wont be. Just have to be patient, no one has been on fire transfer wise yet window only been open not 2 days yet.

DoF is the way forward IMO. Gone are the days of SAF, Wenger where they controlled the entire club. I don't see any managers capable of doing that.

We have to make the move earlier than anyone as we have new manager taking charge whose style is completely different than what our players are used to. It would be great if LVG can concentrate only on team in the preseason than about transfers in and out.

Back