The Manchester United Thread

Sorry for the double post but the forum is not allowing me to edit as per usual.

We also need a class cb pronto. Yes Michael Keane has potential but we need someone with class cos Im not yet convinced by Smalling/Jones. Mike likes BENATIA and hes quite good so we should be pressing for him, esp since for some reason we are not after MANGALA - and please dont tell me that MANGALA has potential and is similar to KEANE as somebody in this thread has alluded to; he's young but development wise he's miles ahead KEANE being a starter at PORTO and in the FRANCE squad already.

I would go for Garay and Gaitan from benfica... we need the money and have more there to take up the spot in the 1st team.

Saying that, William Carvalho would be great to see in the squad, along with Shaw and Shaqiri

I would go for Garay and Gaitan from benfica... we need the money and have more there to take up the spot in the 1st team.

Saying that, William Carvalho would be great to see in the squad, along with Shaw and Shaqiri
Garay has just signed for some Russian team.

Garay signed for Zenit yesterday for €15M.

HERRERA IS OURS!!!!

Can see utd getting back into the top four next season. May even be in the title race.

James Cooper, get your **** to Manchester and forget Suarez in Liverpool. #AnderHerrera

I know he's not a typical DM but we should be going for the best and the best is obviously ARTURO VIDAL. Especially bearing in mind that ANDER is two steps below other supposed targets of ours such as KROOS.

Rather than throwing all that money at a 19 yo lb we could get somebody equally as good if not better (Rodriguez springs to mind) for less and make a huge offer for VIDAL.

Rodriguez isnt better than Shaw, and Shaw has the potential to be one of the very best in the world.

The greatest thing of all is that the media didn't have a scooby-doo about this transfer until it was pretty much done... how it should be. I hope we have others lined up as well.. be great to get business pretty much done for pre-season.

The greatest thing of all is that the media didn't have a scooby-doo about this transfer until it was pretty much done... how it should be. I hope we have others lined up as well.. be great to get business pretty much done for pre-season.

This is how I like us doing business. nice and quiet. No big talk, no media briefings.

Remember when everyone was saying players wouldn't leave the CL for us?

Giggs: "We believe him [Herrera] to be one of the brightest young prospects in Spain and I am certain he'll be a big hit with United fans."

Statement just released on SKy sports from Althletico - An Athletic statement read: "Athletic want to announce that they have this week rejected an offer from Manchester United, of around 36m euros (£28.85million), for the transfer of the economic and federative rights of the player Ander Herrera."

Believe me now? ;)

Giggs: "We believe him [Herrera] to be one of the brightest young prospects in Spain and I am certain he'll be a big hit with United fans."

Didn't that theory get put to bed when Mata joined us? Or do rival fans still like to take that thought with them to bed at night to comfort them still?

that was a funny time, my friends thought we would just landslide because we didn't have CL lol :p

Good work Woodward no messing around this time. Laughed in my friends face end of last season when he said no players of any note would want to sign for us with no CL LOOOOOOOOOOL.

Good work Woodward no messing around this time. Laughed in my friends face end of last season when he said no players of any note would want to sign for us with no CL LOOOOOOOOOOL.

He's right, Herrera isnt a Marquee signing. Hummels, Kroos, Sweinstiger, Robben... marquee. Herrera 8/10 not 9+

Only Cesc Fabregas attempted more through balls (48) than Ander Herrera (41) last season...

Finally someone who looks to play the ball forward... Tom Cleverley take note.

Back