The Manchester United Thread

He's right, Herrera isnt a Marquee signing. Hummels, Kroos, Sweinstiger, Robben... marquee. Herrera 8/10 not 9+

How is he right when the transfer window hasn't even opened yet and you don't know who our other transfer targets are?

Rodriguez isnt better than Shaw, and Shaw has the potential to be one of the very best in the world.
Ricardo Rodriguez? He's better than Shaw. He's second only to Alaba in Budnesliga. Probably top5 LB in the world.

Ricardo Rodriguez? He's better than Shaw. He's second only to Alaba in Budnesliga. Probably top5 LB in the world.

Not much in it IMO, Shaw may be English but he's ******* good.... plus he's 3 years younger so.

How is he right when the transfer window hasn't even opened yet and you don't know who our other transfer targets are?

You're the one laughing as if this signing proves him wrong, which it doesnt.

He's right, Herrera isnt a Marquee signing. Hummels, Kroos, Sweinstiger, Robben... marquee. Herrera 8/10 not 9+
I never said Marquee I said of any note. Anyone with half decent football knowledge knows Herrera is a good player and highly though of.

I didn't laugh at anything I was asking the question.....

How is he right? when in the future he could be wrong? thats your question? really?

Theatre : player of note? If you mate meant a big name he right, if he meant no-one. hes an idiot. push him over :)

Last edited:
Didn't that theory get put to bed when Mata joined us? Or do rival fans still like to take that thought with them to bed at night to comfort them still?

To be fair, Mata was being pushed out of his current club and you literally had no rivals for his signature due to it being the January transfer window and the huge fee you offered. Not that I disagree with the logic of your argument in general but just saying that your example of Mata is not the best

How is he right? when in the future he could be wrong? thats your question? really?

Theatre : player of note? If you mate meant a big name he right, if he meant no-one. hes an idiot. push him over :)
Tbh mate you are right he is an idiot LOL must push him over at work tomorrow :)

Luke Shaw deal on the verge of completion. BBC say he's due in Manchester for a medical "very soon". Things moving along nicely.

Reports that a fee has been agreed. £27M rising to £31M based on appearances and trophies.

BBC Radio Solent saying he's due for a medical tomorrow.

Reports that a fee has been agreed. £27M rising to £31M based on appearances and trophies.

BBC Radio Solent saying he's due for a medical tomorrow.

Not bad... £27m base fee is a good price considering Filipe Luis is £20m and is 11 years older and Alberto Moreno, Sevilla want like £23-25m for him... and he's older as well.

Back