The Manchester United Thread

Both would cost a bomb and they are mostly about breaking up play and short sharp passing. Vidal is the best example of a box to box mid there is
Agree mate. We should/are hopefully going to speak to Juve about Vidal. How much do you think he will cost and likeliness of us having a chance?

Agree mate. We should/are hopefully going to speak to Juve about Vidal. How much do you think he will cost and likeliness of us having a chance?

You have already spoken to him but he will likely cost more than Pogba whose price is £60m

Both would cost a bomb and they are mostly about breaking up play and short sharp passing. Vidal is the best example of a box to box mid there is

Yeah, but Herrera can do that. A bender for 20m is a decent call.

Yeah, but Herrera can do that. A bender for 20m is a decent call.

Yeh Herrera has good tackling statistics but he also has the ability to play forward passes/through balls which perhaps a Bender wouldn't.

However a Bender would be good partnered with Herrera I reckon, or a Carrick.

Not really, I mean Herrera can tackle, can play through balls, can run with ball, **** he can do quite a lot. Think Herrera kind of fits a Box to Box mid role, more than anything else from a deeper position (which I'm assuming we've bought him for).

We need someone who can break up play and give the ball to Herrera quickly.

Cant see any one going for the Benders after last seasons form plus 1 has recently signed new contract and the other one is very pleased at his club and working under his manager. Think we can get better and know way is Vidal going to cost 60m+ when between 30-44m are the fees suggested by nearly all media so far.

Cant see any one going for the Benders after last seasons form plus 1 has recently signed new contract and the other one is very pleased at his club and working under his manager. Think we can get better and know way is Vidal going to cost 60m+ when between 30-44m are the fees suggested by nearly all media so far.

I would assume since Vidal in his prime and a better player than Pogba, he would cost more than Pogba. If his fee was 30-40m, he would have already left by now

Of course we'd all love Vidal and I do hope we try very hard to sign him, 40m + Nani was reported earlier... not sure about that.... 30m+ Nani and it would be a deal to be had.

Herrera has never played as BBM has always played as a #10 or as a DLP for Atletico,Zaragoza or for spain at youth level, not saying he couldn't but we hould be after a genuine BBM.

I would assume since Vidal in his prime and a better player than Pogba, he would cost more than Pogba. If his fee was 30-40m, he would have already left by now

He won't be valued more than Pogba, Pirlo is ageing and they are building the team round him. Plus Poggy is only 21 so he hasn't even hit anywhere near his potential yet.

Vidal will be expensive, but I'd imagine it will be more along the 40-50m mark.

Herrera has never played as BBM has always played as a #10 or as a DLP for Atletico,Zaragoza or for spain at youth level, not saying he couldn't but we hould be after a genuine BBM.

Herrera is very dynamic as well though, aggressive, can't really fit into just as a "DLP", that's why I thought BBM describes him better.

Not really no one has left Juve yet because they are waiting to see what offers come in for both players, and what would be best one for them to sell. Also clubs are not just gonna go for Vidal coz he could cost 44m with FFP clubs have to be carefull now and clubs will aim to strengthen there weaker areas than just buy a player coz he might be available at a good price.

Herrera is very dynamic as well though, aggressive, can't really fit into just as a "DLP", that's why I thought BBM describes him better.
Yes me im sure he could play BBM but just on his career so far he has played deeper or more advanced.

He won't be valued more than Pogba, Pirlo is ageing and they are building the team round him. Plus Poggy is only 21 so he hasn't even hit anywhere near his potential yet.

Vidal will be expensive, but I'd imagine it will be more along the 40-50m mark.

I wouldn't know but he will cost a bomb nonetheless

Meanwhile, who do we think will be sold soon? Three players at least.

Young, Büttner (although he may not count because he already said he was leaving), and Cleverley?

Back